Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9655486 -

Enjoy. You have a nice glass of water with you?

I cannot smoke without water.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Your Destination]
    #9655507 -

Always gotta have water or juice handy :thumbup:
Or better yet, a beer :yesnod:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Your Destination]
    #9655512 -

No but I have a beer;) boozin' it up for the third night in a row!:whatwhat:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9655522 -

Nice. I still detest drinking without water. I always get dehydrated :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Your Destination]
    #9655528 -

:bongload:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9655530 -

Phish_Dude said:
Rabidbaboon said:
Just got done with band practice. Eating some chinese food and smoking bowls with a mate. :bongload:

That sucks magikgirl I hate looking for jobs.



What do you play?



Pretty much all percussion (Drum set, keyboards [vibraphone, marimba, xylophone], hand [bongos, tablas], and I'm quite the timpanisto lol), and some piano. I've taught myself piano for a while. I had to learn treble cleff for the keyboard percussion and bass cleff becuase of the timpani drums. I used to play a badass timpani solo called sonata for timpani. Anyways but yeah since I knew both cleffs, and some simple theory like arpeggios, inversions, and the circles, I can sorta improvise in a scale, and play around. I'm in a piano class right now though which is helping a lot because I've never been taught the correct fingering before.

But yeah, the band I'm in, we have some electronic stuff uploaded but none of our insturmental songs, which are way tighter IMO.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Your Destination]
    #9655545 -

Your Destination said:
Nice. I still detest drinking without water. I always get dehydrated :frown:



Only time i drink water is after i'm done drinking my alcohol: i mean, while i'm drinking of course :vaped:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9655574 -

Whoa sweet, sounds like you guys do some pretty interesting stuff. I'm a drummer as well (drum set, hand drums, and percussion toys) I forgot the bells after being in high school band.  :musicnote:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Your Destination]
    #9655589 -

I always drink a big glass of water before bed when I'm drinking, I get bad headaches the next day if I dont, prolly from being dehydrated.:yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9655604 -

This is the timpani solo I used to play but the audio recording makes the timpani sounds really dirty unfortunately.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9655625 -

I'm getting drunk and watching the shitfest that is "Lost" which I DVR'd because I was busy cooking beef tenderloin in a salt crust


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: d33p]
    #9655668 -

Hey phish, how are ya?


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: d33p]
    #9655673 -

Alright. I'm off for the night.

See you folk later.

Hope I have vivid dreams tonight, been having wicked ones lately.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9655680 -


Who wants to buy me one of these toys? :O
I miss trigun


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9655709 -

Rabidbaboon said:
This is the timpani solo I used to play but the audio recording makes the timpani sounds really dirty unfortunately.




it reminds me of PrideFC openings.



--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: d33p]
    #9655723 -

Sup krew?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9655734 -

For the love of god lets keep LNC up top tonight. The entire front and 2nd page is filled with faggot 9/II shit.

:cruelworld:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: d33p]
    #9655736 -

lol I would love to open for PrideFC.

I'm about to pass out. I just finished the last of the Firefly I had, and am smoking a few more bowls and sipping some OJ.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9655746 -

Do topics come in like trains or something?
Whenever i see a topic, i notice theres always 2-3 other similar ones soon to follow :lol:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Humpday LNC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9655763 -

Haha that one of the MC's on the PrideFC video is screaming their voice off in what seems to be gibberish (doesn't sound Japanish) :rofl2:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC - Wednesday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
THE KRAT BARON 21,589 448 11/06/08 09:30 AM
by Cognitive_Shift
* LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
PyroBurns 11,948 171 10/29/08 03:37 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Ladies need cock (LNC)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
natehimself 5,652 142 09/23/08 05:42 AM
by CaptainH13
* Lnc
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
magikgrl 5,739 118 10/21/08 10:26 AM
by Cognitive_Shift
* LNC Anyone?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phish_Dude 3,688 100 11/01/08 06:04 AM
by andrewss
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
THE KRAT BARON 9,115 144 02/09/06 05:42 AM
by Stonerguy
* Going for an interview at Tim Horton's today. EDIT: Got the job! Hawkeye3 7,565 15 12/03/05 07:16 PM
by Hawkeye3
* Horton Hears a Who! Coaster 718 14 03/18/08 03:30 PM
by Jack Albertson

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,152 topic views. 7 members, 30 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.