Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Need help DVD burning
    #9639502 -

So the film I'm trying to put onto a disc is 140 minutes but the disc only fits 120 minutes.

Anyone know how to spread it out onto two discs?

There is no option to do it. Any info would help thanks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9639648 -

I have never burned, nor have I had the capability to burn a DVD.  Having said that though, I think you're going to need to download some sort of movie editing software?  That will probably cost money. 








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9639669 -

Download DVD shrink to compress the movie down to DVD5 size

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1481356


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Set]
    #9639686 -

dvd shrink FTW

Love that program.. You don't need to torrent it though.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Set]
    #9639710 -

Thanks ye are legends :bow2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Set]
    #9639713 -

When you download software like that from torrent sites, isn't there always an issue with the password code thing that activates it?








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Learyfan]
    #9639739 -

?

The site I linked to (mininova) isn't a private tracker, so there's no password required.

OP, my copy of DVD Shrink is from that same torrent.  Use WinRar to extract the programs and install DVD Shrink (and the others, if you want).


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Set]
    #9639774 -

No, I'm talking about after the download is completed.  I seem to remember trying to download software in the past and having trouble with being able to open the program because it wasn't unlocked or whatever.  But maybe I'm just stoned.
:stoned:









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Learyfan]
    #9639777 -

Learyfan said:
When you download software like that from torrent sites, isn't there always an issue with the password code thing that activates it?










cd key? You don't need it for dvd shrink.

It's a free program.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: hpi]
    #9639819 -

Oh OK.  That'll be good to know for whenever I get a new computer.  My current computer has AIDS, so it might not be too much longer. 









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9639822 -

Ya I went onto my own site to do it but I just didn't have a clue what I needed. Don't know much about computers but I heard torrents are dodgy virus -wise


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Learyfan]
    #9639835 -

Oh yea I know what you mean now.  Sometimes if a program isn't freeware that becomes an issue; a crack is needed for the program (or even a password to unrar, like you said).  Like other dude said this is freeware so it's not an issue.

You can DL the program free off of a bunch of websites, but not all can be trusted so I linked to a torrent copy I personally have.  Didn't wanna give OP a virus. :lol:


For future reference everyone, if a WinRar from Mininova requires a password, it's usually "mininova".


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9639873 -

Jimtown said:
Don't know much about computers but I heard torrents are dodgy virus -wise



This one is clean, trust me I have it. 

Viruses aren't a big issue with torrents, just be sure to read comments from people who have already downloaded/opened.  They'll throw a red flag if there are any malware issues.

If you don't have uTorrent or some other torrent program you can get a copy by typing "DVD Shrink" in google and picking a site.  That way is actually more risky though.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Set]
    #9639962 -

No when I went onto your site straight after you said I saw it was a torrent so went onto my own and put in dvd shrink. I just didn't know what I needed. Thanks though for the info :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Set]
    #9639972 -

That's why my computer has AIDS.  I just recently got into downloading torrents and I just go to Yahoo and search for it that way.  I know I probably shouldn't.  It's basically the equivalent to having raw dog intercourse with random strangers through a glory hole.








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Learyfan]
    #9639996 -

But would the anti virus catch it or would you have to do a scan each time?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9640026 -

Don't ask me dude.  My computer is infected with the acquired immune deficiency syndrome.









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Learyfan]
    #9640053 -

Ha ha I'm guessing you never did scans! AIDS is becoming much more controllable these days though. Life expectancy is much longer than it used to be.

You need to get your computer some help...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9640066 -

I don't want to spend the money to get it fixed.  This country needs universal PC care.










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help DVD burning [Re: Learyfan]
    #9640083 -

What has the world come to when war is seen as more worthy of funds than PC health!?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DVD burning problem. YouEnjoyMyself 1,064 11 01/09/05 09:33 AM
by baraka
* DVD burning help needed... Cubieman420 720 7 11/11/04 05:23 PM
by baraka
* Burning a DVD? Fungi_x 2,667 6 08/20/05 09:08 PM
by Deadmaker
* Help me figure out how to burn a CD> TheHateCamel 601 7 08/28/05 10:41 PM
by 40oz
* .dvd for free? spacecabbage 597 4 02/02/05 11:00 PM
by Bi0TeK
* I need a CD/DVD Burning prog TYL3R 464 5 03/08/06 11:40 AM
by Krishna
* New DVD Burner VoidOfsPg 916 9 04/25/06 11:30 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Any pubbers know about burning DVDs? JTHM 1,109 9 04/15/05 08:47 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,415 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.