Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Ear stretching
    #9632822 -

How do people feel about plugs?

I think they are sexy (on some people, at least).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9633102 -

ugly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9633223 -

i never understood it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9633350 -

Anonymous #4 said:
i never understood it...


it's just like tattooing. You get that same rush from stretching. Ive had mine for years now and i dont see me getting rid of them. I think it's a beautiful thing in moderation, especially on teh laydeez

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9633637 -

geh  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9633666 -

Looks fucking stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9633808 -

how so?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9633876 -

I think it's a liability. I'm too concerned about getting into fights to get anything pierced. I'll stick to ink.

I think it looks horrible after 4 gauge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9633980 -

i have 7/16 in plugs and wouldnt go any higher. How often are you fighting that it would be an issue? plus they just pop right out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9634023 -

Rarely. I don't start shit, but I'll go to blows if necessary. Having gaping holes in my face or hoops anywhere just seems like a bad move.
I had my nipple pierced for a while but I just couldn't stand the thought of it getting ripped out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9634526 -

i love plugs, i thought about getting some but not sure
when i turned 18 i got a reverse prince albert and that's about enough piercings for me
i'm always paranoid someone will rip it out you know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9634543 -

Its fucking stupid and unless you are a tribesman who lives out the in the junlge or something you have no place wearing them.  Maybe when it first came out it would of been an "original" thing to have but if you get those nowadays its just saying "please look at me I need attention".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9634598 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Its fucking stupid and unless you are a tribesman who lives out the in the junlge or something you have no place wearing them.  Maybe when it first came out it would of been an "original" thing to have but if you get those nowadays its just saying "please look at me I need attention".



well no shit, isn't that the point of body modification.
now i can admit that the plugs are a bit over done now days, but criticizing it is just a little ignorant.
and saying that only jungle dwelling tribesmen wear them is just like saying only south pacific islanders have tattoos
traditions tend to spread to different cultures

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9635264 -

Anonymous #1 said:
How do people feel about plugs?

I think they are sexy (on some people, at least).



Fucking freaks....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9635304 -

Ive got my ears guaged to a 1/2. I dont think Ill go any bigger though. Ive had them before and shrunk them back, you just put smaller ones in eachtime then scoar the inner ear with an exacto knife once it's almost sealed shut so that it scabs over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9635337 -

They're fine as long as you don't mind looking like a freak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9635382 -

Why the fuck do people do that?

I can't believe that, once one person did it, there was another, then another, and so on. Fucking freak sheeps..... :sheepie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9635502 -

People do it to seem edgy, cool and nonconformist, just like everyone else. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9635503 -

I think it looks awful, and I'm not saying that to disrespect anyone. In fact, in the 14 years since I first saw that, I don't remember anyone I know thinking it looked anything other than gross.

But to each their own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear stretching [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9635724 -

Most of the people who like them already have them. I wanted them since I was very little.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* vicks vaporub for stretch marks Anonymous 688 3 11/10/08 11:39 PM
by Anonymous
* When I gauge my ears I get a woodie Anonymous 285 4 09/12/07 10:56 PM
by Anonymous
* That ringing in your ear is the last time your going to hear that pitch... Anonymous 207 3 07/06/09 11:24 AM
by Anonymous
* My yoga instructor fantasy may come true
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,327 56 06/15/09 11:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Is this animal abuse? Anonymous 183 4 08/11/09 11:48 AM
by Anonymous
* An Unheeded Warning Anonymous 381 15 08/19/09 10:28 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* question about anal
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 879 22 10/02/08 06:04 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,125 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.