Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Discontinuation of the 93 greeting
    #9612457 -

So I thought hey, why not partake in an I-Ching reading to determine if it would be best to continue with the 93 greeting.  Result?  Chien hexagram 2nd line moving.  I take this as a clear sign that cessation of the greeting in written correspondence would be optimal.  Of course, I still embrace Thelema with the very core of my being and try to reflect this upon my life. 

I find it quite amazing the impact placing numbers at the top and bottom of my posts had.  It straight pissed some posters off and really brought out the fact that even on a somewhat open minded board such as this, there are a bunch of intolerant and ignorant people.  People who expect everyone to conform to their expectations.  I do something atypical and am immediately deemed an outcast.  Whatever, I'm surely not stopping the greeting to please these fools.  I simply placed my faith in 6 small, flat river rocks to make that decision.

For the many who were able to look beyond a few numbers and actually look into what I have to say, to your resonation or not, I extend my thanks.  This cessation does'nt really deserve a topic by itself, and this will be my only post in it as I have nothing more to say on the matter, but I figure that I can link to it if the question of my 93 cessation ever comes up in the future.  So to all, I'll leave off with what the numbers really mean: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" "Love is the law, love under will" The Book of the Law I,40 and I,57.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: lavod]
    #9612465 -

huh?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9612481 -

He used to type out 93/93 before and after every single post.  It always annoyed me, but I left it alone because it's a stupid thing to get worked up over.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: Ferris]
    #9612492 -

Oh, I thought  I had seen multiple people do that, I thought it was a UBB or HTML error.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: lavod]
    #9612711 -

i just never knew what it meant, which annoyed me.

but youre cool and all i think. youre just a palestinian amongst tons o jewz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: lavod]
    #9612719 -

I liked it, Ive read the book of the Law as well as some of Crowley's other work and seen a few OTO rituals firsthand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: lavod]
    #9613255 -

I'm in awe!  It's so alien to see one of your posts without the 93's!  Do you feel less confined without them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: lavod]
    #9613319 -

:whocares:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: lavod]
    #9613485 -

TBH I never understood the whole 93/93 thing

I thought it was some emo thing you did for fun
and I was right

messages like that don't mean anything if no one understands
where they come from/what they mean

it just makes you look like a little kid out there trying
to send a message to the world with a paper airplane
glad you are stopping.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: niteowl]
    #9613503 -

Consulting the I-ching as to whether or not you should continue posting 93 everywhere is even lamer than posting 93 to begin with.

9393939393


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: lavod]
    #9613520 -

Why 93 anyway?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Discontinuation of the 93 greeting [Re: Revelation]
    #9613530 -

93 Because 93 is an awesome number 93/93

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 93
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
blewmeanie 3,209 80 11/27/08 11:03 PM
by PhanTomCat
* Greetings and Salutations! OldSporeT 587 7 08/30/14 03:10 PM
by 28064212
* 93 - Unification Pithlit 263 0 03/29/07 03:12 PM
by Pithlit
* Palestinian Abbas Says There is No Way Palestine Will Recognize Israel mpd 400 5 03/07/14 04:53 PM
by fapjack
* Wow. HAMAS wins in Palestinian Elections. OneMoreRobot3021 1,699 19 01/26/06 12:10 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Palestinians shelve 'martyr mouse' kids show WakeboardrB 873 3 05/10/07 07:23 AM
by Colbadol
* What's up with all of this 93 93/93 bullshit?
( 1 2 all )
WakeboardrB 1,386 20 08/24/07 03:32 PM
by Hrethic
* UN relief agency spokesman bursts into tears over deaths of Palestinian children trollstein 909 19 07/31/14 09:55 AM
by mpd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,093 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.