Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9574618 -

awesomebastard said:
You like rammstein more than slipknot?:macdre:



oh HELL yes. rammstein fucking rules.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Syle]
    #9574732 -

Syle said:
awesomebastard said:
You like rammstein more than slipknot?:macdre:



oh HELL yes. rammstein fucking rules.



Lol, did the shroomery catch a bad case of teh ghedz or something?

Rammstien is awful, they are talentless garbage.

The members of slipknot are so much more talented.

Speaking of metal and talent listen to these drums.



Same song exept this is the bands recorded version.


:laugh: now thats metal.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9574767 -

This would be awesome news!

... if slipknot was good


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Shroomism]
    #9575134 -

Awesome metal is awesome



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: twighead]
    #9575171 -

congrats on winning some free tix!

i saw them (slipknot) with my friend in dallas when they were with disturbed.  i really wasn't into their music, but i got free weed out of it, so i ended up enjoying it quite a bit.  afterwards, i got to go to a goth bar and listen to NIN, white zombie, depeche mode, among other new wave/techno/gothy music.  hope you have as good a night as i did!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: koreval]
    #9575367 -

man up and listen to some real metal, pussies:



--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: ohmatic]
    #9575413 -

Oh, I'm sorry.

Was job for a cowboy not brutal enough for you?


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: twighead]
    #9575586 -

twighead said:
I like real metal :shocked:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9575590 -

What metal bands do you listen to BS?


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9575598 -

pantera, superjoint ritual, slayer, lamb of god, electric wizard, opeth, sepultura, municipal waste, warbringer, mastodon, arson anthem, leng tch'e, chimaira, insect warfare


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9575613 -

Cool beans I saw Lamb of God and Mastodon in concert.
Both bands perform great live.
If you ever have the chance I suggest seeing them.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9575633 -

they ain't coming to these parts soon i'm afraid :frown:

luckily i'll have a chance to see Opeth next month :headbang3:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9575669 -

Lawl, clitsnot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: skin_]
    #9575714 -

I personally hate MOST metal. I'm not a big slipknot fan, but I love live shows. Especially FREE live shows.
Thank god noone posted a video by dragonforce.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: satyr]
    #9575739 -

satyr said:
I personally hate MOST metal. I'm not a big slipknot fan, but I love live shows. Especially FREE live shows.
Thank god noone posted a video by dragonforce.





--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: satyr]
    #9575864 -

satyr said:
I personally hate MOST metal. I'm not a big slipknot fan, but I love live shows. Especially FREE live shows.
Thank god noone posted a video by dragonforce.



Ahhhhh me too,
I even saw the devil wears prada the other month
and generic deathcore
really is NOT my thing.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: ohmatic]
    #9575867 -

ohmatic said:
man up and listen to some real metal, pussies:





Seeing messhuggah/ Cynic next month :rockon:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: twighead]
    #9576010 -

Sell em, and go see Mushroom Head. Its like Slipknot, only better :P
FTW
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: twighead]
    #9576030 -

twighead said:
satyr said:
I personally hate MOST metal. I'm not a big slipknot fan, but I love live shows. Especially FREE live shows.
Thank god noone posted a video by dragonforce.



Ahhhhh me too,
I even saw the devil wears prada the other month
and generic deathcore
really is NOT my thing.



christian metal usually sucks


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: twighead]
    #9576050 -

twighead said:
Awesome metal is awesome





Fuck yeah brudda :thumbup:
Probably my favorite metal band ever.
Fucking masterpieces.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Slipknot's bassist got stabbed in the head by his brother... Patlal 629 10 03/11/15 04:58 PM
by trampis
* Slipknot Bass Player Found Dead.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Triptonic 14,261 202 06/21/10 04:40 PM
by Triptonic
* Rammstein
( 1 2 3 all )
Tomkin 3,771 51 12/13/12 08:03 PM
by babydoll
* rammstein
( 1 2 all )
split_by_nine 924 37 01/25/20 04:23 AM
by Asante
* Rammstein cover by little kids DJ_avocado 442 4 04/24/12 02:19 PM
by Morgenstern
* Slipknot
( 1 2 3 all )
Psychedelics yummy 2,635 50 08/01/14 01:52 AM
by Adden
* Anyone score Dead/Allman Penn State tickets?!
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 2,898 28 10/16/08 10:48 AM
by GreenGoat
* So...I just bought 3 tickets to see... MatthewJW 554 3 01/21/06 09:20 PM
by MatthewJW

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,247 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.