Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Just got slipknot tickets
    #9573874 -

Woohoo, radio station give-aways are awesome:hehehe:
Now if I can win some for the cradle of filth show


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: satyr]
    #9573884 -

Oh, I'm sorry.:smirk:


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: satyr]
    #9574049 -

Lucky bastard.  Saw them a few years back, it was a pretty crazy show.

Have fun!


--------------------


Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #9574061 -

:thumbdown: But its just my opinion :tongue2:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: satyr]
    #9574203 -

Saw them Pledge of Allegiance Tour.  They were :shrug:.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Set]
    #9574252 -

So I take it you like Slipknot then?

Personally I'd probably sell them, but it you dig the music, then enjoy. Winning free tickets is awesome.

I won front row tickets to a wwf show at the O'Connell center a few years ago....err wcw...whatever its called. I hate "professional wrestling", but I decided to smoke a bowl, and go check it out with a friend anyway. I ended up having a great time, it was pure comedy. I'd never watch it on TV, and I'd probably never actually pay for tickets, but If they fell in my lap like that again, I'd go for sure.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: twighead]
    #9574255 -

twighead said:
:thumbdown: But its just my opinion :tongue2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: skatealex2]
    #9574280 -

I've been trying to Win tickets to the Monster jam in that's Coming through town for a week or two.

I'm a closet Monster Truck super fan,hah.



slipknot r ghey:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: skatealex2]
    #9574289 -

skatealex2 said:
twighead said:
:thumbdown: But its just my opinion :tongue2:






I'm not a fan of the music either, but it might be an awesome show:shrug:
Sometimes things like that will surprise you. I went to see a show with dope, chavell, and......what was that metal/rock band in the 90's with the short jacked black lead singer....anyway, I ended up having a really good time just getting hammered, rocking the fuck out, and enjoying the ridiculously dramatic stage show put on by dope.

Ya gotta get outside the boundaries of your preferences every now and then, and just check out other stuff. :super:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: satyr]
    #9574318 -

cool. have fun:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9574358 -

CaptainH13 said:
I've been trying to Win tickets to the Monster jam in that's Coming through town for a week or two.

I'm a closet Monster Truck super fan,hah.



slipknot r ghey:crankey:



I saw it last year in Florida, and it was the most awesomely white trash American spectacle Ive ever witnessed. Just buy the tickets, you wont regret it. BYO beer though, 5 bucks for a red plastic cup of bud light is downright tyrannical.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Edited by blewmeanie (01/08/09 10:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9574378 -

I went to them a lot when i was young, real young. Like 1-4,hah.

I think that's why i like them so much, the sounds and sights, like, imprinted in my brain.

If i wasn't so poor,I'd buy 'em right now. :cruelworld:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9574450 -

it's hilarious how many people try to tear a person down when they are obviously expressing joy for something.







































































slipknot drinks their own pee.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Syle]
    #9574455 -

:tongue:


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: satyr]
    #9574567 -

Slipnot is alright but they are to metal as Jay-z is to hip hop.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9574570 -

blewmeanie said:
So I take it you like Slipknot then?




No, I went to the show for Rammstein and System of a Down (in Philly, both played an incredible show BTW).


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: Set]
    #9574605 -

You like rammstein more than slipknot?:macdre:


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9574610 -

Yes.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9574611 -

awesomebastard said:
You like rammstein more than slipknot?:macdre:



You dont?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got slipknot tickets [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9574616 -

I like real metal :shocked:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Slipknot's bassist got stabbed in the head by his brother... Patlal 629 10 03/11/15 04:58 PM
by trampis
* Slipknot Bass Player Found Dead.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Triptonic 14,261 202 06/21/10 04:40 PM
by Triptonic
* Rammstein
( 1 2 3 all )
Tomkin 3,771 51 12/13/12 08:03 PM
by babydoll
* rammstein
( 1 2 all )
split_by_nine 924 37 01/25/20 04:23 AM
by Asante
* Rammstein cover by little kids DJ_avocado 442 4 04/24/12 02:19 PM
by Morgenstern
* Slipknot
( 1 2 3 all )
Psychedelics yummy 2,635 50 08/01/14 01:52 AM
by Adden
* Anyone score Dead/Allman Penn State tickets?!
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 2,898 28 10/16/08 10:48 AM
by GreenGoat
* So...I just bought 3 tickets to see... MatthewJW 554 3 01/21/06 09:20 PM
by MatthewJW

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,247 topic views. 2 members, 55 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.