Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
<---The Sun smiley
    #9563367 -

A way for shroomerite dudes to express love without using the :heart: and appearing gay.  Am I right?  :lol:  I only use the :heart: when replying to girls.  How about you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: <---The Sun smiley [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9563426 -

youre a homophobe. FAGGGGGGGGG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: <---The Sun smiley [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9563564 -

Not wanting to appear as something, and being afraid of something are two completely different things, assfuck.

Example:    I'm legitimately afraid of spiders.  I wouldn't mind being one though.



Can you understand that or should I dumb it down even further for you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: <---The Sun smiley [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9563699 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Not wanting to appear as something, and being afraid of something are two completely different things, assfuck.

Example:    I'm legitimately afraid of spiders.  I wouldn't mind being one though.



Can you understand that or should I dumb it down even further for you?



No, shit for brains... you're a homophobe because you expect that everyone will think you're gay if you use the heart icon. You're afraid of being perceived as gay for expressing love. I feel bad for you, son.

I use it with guys or girls. I only direct it at people who know how to relate to the concept of love as something that exists outside romance, though. This includes males and females.

OMGz, love != buttfucking?!?! :O who knew.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: <---The Sun smiley [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9563750 -

wow, you care about shit like that? faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: <---The Sun smiley [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9563810 -

Quote:
Anonymous #1 said:  Am I right?  :lol:  ?



YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: <---The Sun smiley [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9563849 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Not wanting to appear as something, and being afraid of something are two completely different things, assfuck.

Example:    I'm legitimately afraid of spiders.  I wouldn't mind being one though.



Can you understand that or should I dumb it down even further for you?



No, shit for brains... you're a homophobe because you expect that everyone will think you're gay if you use the heart icon. You're afraid of being perceived as gay for expressing love. I feel bad for you, son.

I use it with guys or girls. I only direct it at people who know how to relate to the concept of love as something that exists outside romance, though. This includes males and females.

OMGz, love != buttfucking?!?! :O who knew.


pwned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* gay homophobe Anonymous 319 13 10/10/08 04:01 PM
by Anonymous
* A spider just crawled across my chest.... Anonymous 775 17 12/21/10 07:40 PM
by Anonymous
* The coming "majority minority" situation in America - express your views freely and anonymously
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,355 57 08/05/09 09:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Pineapple Express Anonymous 361 6 08/21/08 12:02 AM
by Anonymous
* I want to try gay sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,469 78 08/12/09 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Gratuitous/Trolling Racism is NOT allowed in Shroomerites Anonymous
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,411 32 11/26/10 12:48 AM
by Anonymous
* straight men: would you ever suck a penis?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Anonymous 16,910 396 08/29/11 10:32 AM
by Anonymous
* Are you shocked by the level of homophobia, racism, and sexism found here?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,288 86 07/26/10 08:38 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
180 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.