Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pineapple Express
    #8799100 -

Awesome movie!
But why did banez get a shout out?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pineapple Express [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8799169 -

I haven't seen it.

Wtf do you mean? :tomato:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pineapple Express [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8799672 -

Lol, I guess the anonymous poster #1 is Banez?

If so, are you really that retarded? You know admins can see who you really are right? Your puppet is going to get banned faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pineapple Express [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8799690 -

Serious threads only jackass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pineapple Express [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8800700 -

why the fuck is this in anonymous?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pineapple Express [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8800893 -

I guess nobody else saw it?

In the scene where Seth Rogan and James Franco are in the woods and Rogan gives Franco his jacket, he is wearing a jersey under his shirt and the name on the back is "TOMATO FACE". 

The only place I have ever seen tomato face is on the shroomery. 
I don't know, maybe it is a widely used term, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the theater thought tomato face was funny.  I guess it could be a coincidence but it seems like a pretty big one.  like when South Park randomly decided cat piss can get people high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pineapple Express [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8803677 -

cat piss can get you high, you just have to load them up on catnip first

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What to eat for a nice thick happy ending
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 764 24 07/27/08 12:50 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm only attracted to white girls
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,657 41 07/14/08 12:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Who's a bigger threat to children? Anonymous 701 13 11/23/08 10:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Who is the meanest user on this site?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 4,713 237 04/26/09 08:15 PM
by Anonymous
* My English Gothic Horror paper.. Anonymous 229 1 02/21/08 08:34 PM
by Anonymous
* so i'm itching
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 492 23 07/23/08 03:35 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the strangest hole you've had your penis sticked into Anonymous 750 15 01/20/08 12:08 PM
by Anonymous
* got horny within 15 minutes of watching the new little mermaid movie Anonymous 486 7 08/30/08 09:08 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
361 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.