Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet!
    #9545773 -

Buddy brought me some back. Thanks buddy!:vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9545864 -

The nod is on it's way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9545871 -

How many mgs did you take?


--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #9545890 -

15


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9545944 -

I've been looking for that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9546022 -

:vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9546210 -

Man you are lucky, I don't have any tolerance and the only time I have nodded was when I blew 40mgs.


--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #9546234 -

much better...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9546235 -

TrancedShroom said:
15



That's it?  Pshhyiittt, a bottle would last you a year. :lol:  It takes me damn near 60mg to nod.  35mg to get a good buzz going.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9546241 -

weiliiiiiii said:
much better...





yeah I'm already an expert at ingesting that tea


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9546250 -

AmericanPsycho said:
weiliiiiiii said:
much better...





yeah I'm already an expert at ingesting that tea


Then ingest it dammit :kingcrankey::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9546278 -

Tea = god for itching.

And yes Newbie, I don't really have a huge tolerance, but 2-3 gives me a good buzz. To nod, 40-60mg OC does it for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9546437 -

Feeling a medium buzz. Yay for low-tolerance!:vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9546448 -

yum i want some...like 60 mgs will do me real good


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: cortex]
    #9546474 -

If I ate 60mgs of percocet, Im pretty sure I would OD.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #9546504 -

yeah im pretty skinny, if my tolerance was down (which it  is right now) that would prolly have me noddin! i may have exaggerated :laugh:...


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: cortex]
    #9546656 -

i just got a script of 60 percs on friday and im down to 20. they better give me more tomorrow when I go back


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmm Mmmm....Percocet! [Re: cortex]
    #9546676 -

AmericanPsycho- Your signature picture is very cool.

And I love how in all the opiate threads in the pub Weiliiiiii comes in and posts up pictures of his pods. I love it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lol so I'm really baked and I have an Idea. Poptart 878 14 03/11/09 09:17 PM
by skatealex2
* Mmmm Mmmm Hawkeye2 553 16 07/29/05 08:54 PM
by Stonerguy
* Whats the next drug you will ingest
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksun 3,351 50 10/06/07 04:17 PM
by Iron_Hymen
* mmmm mmmm good! sui 991 14 02/13/06 09:25 PM
by TheCow
* What Would You Be "The Shroomery Expert" On?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Madtowntripper 10,994 227 12/02/08 07:51 PM
by misos
* Percocet
( 1 2 3 all )
misos 2,419 43 10/27/08 11:43 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* I turned down percocet! Quoiyaien 1,576 17 08/24/07 07:49 PM
by AJ4U
* Yesterday i took a couple percocet. Knifey Mcstab 824 8 03/04/08 09:04 PM
by altershroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,053 topic views. 5 members, 88 guests and 285 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.