Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shitty Christmas gifts
    #9501542 -

Anyone get a gift that stands out as just being complete shit, and you have no use for?

I got one from an aunt that thinks I am a dumb/unmotivated stoner.  It was a cooking book called "A Man, a Can, a Plan".  All I could think was -- bitch because I am a stoner I CAN cook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: bait_]
    #9501565 -

I got a bunch of 'products' from a few people, Bath and Body Works types of stuff.  I don't use any products at all, so I gave them away to my neighbors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: MOTH]
    #9501570 -

I got fucking binoculars.  When am I ever going to use binoculars?


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9501576 -

I got a pair of nice ones a few years back.  I haven't used them once.  I take them camping in hopes that I'll use them, but I never do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9501579 -

my sister gave me massaging foot slippers, with gel packs that go in them.  i'm pretty sure i'll never use them.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: MOTH]
    #9501582 -

MOTH said:
I got a pair of nice ones a few years back.  I haven't used them once.  I take them camping in hopes that I'll use them, but I never do.



I also got this miniature remote controlled helicopter, but it requires 6 AA batteries and I've yet to go to the store to get some, but it sure looks like a lot of fun.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9501614 -

Now that's a pretty cool gift!  I love getting random shit like that for Christmas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: MOTH]
    #9501642 -

least you guys got something


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9501644 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
I got fucking binoculars.  When am I ever going to use binoculars?



what kind of binocs, I might be able to trade ya something


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: bait_]
    #9501719 -

A fucking corn-cob squirrel feeder, I don,t even have any trees.

I guess I am suppose to nail it in my apartment?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: rod]
    #9501732 -

a 'fuck your own balls' kit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty Christmas gifts [Re: bait_]
    #9501749 -

bait_ said:
Anyone get a gift that stands out as just being complete shit, and you have no use for?

I got one from an aunt that thinks I am a dumb/unmotivated stoner.  It was a cooking book called "A Man, a Can, a Plan".  All I could think was -- bitch because I am a stoner I CAN cook




hahahaha I got the same book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Worst Christmas Gift you've ever given someone? adamj 1,754 16 12/12/06 05:06 PM
by BlindLemon
* Christmas Gifts
( 1 2 3 all )
bit_slice 4,306 44 12/17/05 12:58 PM
by NewAgeDiciple
* Great last minute christmas gift idea.... SneezingPenis 1,733 8 12/20/05 01:00 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Worst Christmas Gift TwoGuys 1,529 11 12/18/06 06:15 PM
by belligerent
* Christmas GIFTS felix 421 0 12/11/05 08:06 AM
by felix
* My Girlfriend just gave me my last christmas gift JettaJay 1,325 14 12/26/04 03:49 PM
by blissedout
* Christmas Gifts egonymph 412 3 11/23/07 11:32 PM
by AlteredAgain
* What did you get for Christmas?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,972 76 12/26/05 05:04 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
751 topic views. 0 members, 61 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.