Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Met my new neighbors today.
    #9410240 -

They were having a bonfire, so I had to go say hi.

Very awesome group of people.  Few hippies.  All ok with smoking weed.

Turns out they have a lil bonfire almost nightly and just gather as a small tightnit community.  Pretty damn sweet.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9410270 -

sweet :grin:  you should look to see if you can join them sometime


--------------------
:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: mellontatauda]
    #9410318 -

That sounds cool, i love bonefires.  Weed/psychedelics+camp fires+ chill people= positive life experience.:thumbup:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9410333 -

Def.

I guess the house I am in was built in the late 1800's.  of course been remodeled since then, but dang.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9410338 -

Wow, thats pretty cold.  Humans have been living in that house for over a hundred years.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9410358 -

dang, that a ton of experience the house has.  if there is such thing as stored energy, DAMN.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9410449 -

Were they having it on thier property? Did you approach them by walking into thier property?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9410451 -

sounds like a sweet situation. nothing as nice as having chill neighbors.


--------------------
I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #9410987 -

ShiVersblood said:
Were they having it on thier property? Did you approach them by walking into thier property?



They're H I P P I E S

Not rednecks


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Ferris]
    #9411015 -

damn all fuckin hippies! curse them


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Ferris]
    #9411627 -

Ferris said:
ShiVersblood said:
Were they having it on thier property? Did you approach them by walking into thier property?



They're H I P P I E S

Not rednecks



haha yeah, they were def welcoming.  And it is a shared property.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9411838 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 11:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #9411855 -

There are rednecks in Oregon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met my new neighbors today. [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #9411863 -

I need to update that, I am more west now :laugh:.

east is def all rednecks.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cops at neighbors Gr8fulJ420 951 18 12/27/05 10:42 PM
by PinballWizard
* Bonfire!!! LethalX5 639 5 05/17/05 12:34 AM
by KahSol
* neighbors saw my friend smoking
( 1 2 all )
JT 2,736 21 07/29/07 02:24 AM
by Konnrade
* Almost was about to rip my neighbor into pieces Liquid_Dimension 1,790 18 05/27/07 11:45 PM
by fantasylndvictm
* obsurd neighbor problem!!!!! CptnGarden 690 5 12/14/06 05:31 PM
by rod
* I hate nosy ass fucking neighbors!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Skunk420 10,224 83 12/07/04 01:46 PM
by Mounsteen
* Fucking neighbors called the cops!
( 1 2 all )
Entropymancer 7,042 35 06/05/08 07:33 AM
by blewmeanie
* Just Met My Neighbor
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 1,859 23 05/03/06 05:19 AM
by zappa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
577 topic views. 5 members, 340 guests and 241 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.