Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9404121 -

Bottoms up motherfucker. I just ate a big chunk of sharp cheddar. Time for another beer.

Is Monty Python's Life of Brian any good? I downloaded it the other night, thinking about watching it before I go to bed.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9404122 -

It's funny, but it's no Holy Grail.

If you've  never seen it then definitely watch it if you like dry humor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9404123 -

:tunnel:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: Tangerines]
    #9404124 -

I wasn't expecting it to match up to The Holy Grail. That would be asking a lot. :lol: It got rated good on imdb so I figured I'd download it.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: KaptKid]
    #9404126 -

Whats up Kapt? :chugbeer: You're up pretty early this morning.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9404136 -

Cold weather,rain woke me up. Got some hash and hydro so I think I'll be able to get back to sleep in a while. If this rain keeps up, no work today. What a bitch. I need money.


  :sun:



                                        :tunnel:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: KaptKid]
    #9404143 -

That sucks man. It's 56 degrees and raining here. It's pretty fucking windy out there too. The temperature is supposed to drop to 30 by this afternoon and we'll be getting some snow. :crankey:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9404154 -



That beer is probably worth more than the bike,hah.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9404156 -

Its like 40 here and very windy. Was 80 today and sunshine.Texas weather, what can I say.


  :sun:




                                            :tunnel:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9404158 -

:rofl:

That depends on who you ask. I definitely agree with you.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9404165 -

eh, still fun as holy balls though.

the Mexicans waiting on the side of the street looking for day labor

well...see, when i roll by...

They see me rollinnnn'....

....they hatinnnn'....


yea...yea I'm riiiiding Dirty. All murdered out satin black.

yeeaaaaaa...



( seriously,hah).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9404167 -

Hahahahahahha

:awebig:

Fucking illegal messicans.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9404169 -

eh there not all bad. I work with one that illegal as fuck. He's a Good Dude though. I've even loaned him money once or twice,and he's always paid me back the next day.

Forces me to take a dollar when he asked me for a smoke,etc.

most do suck a bag of dick though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9404185 -

Yo, I guess most of you are asleep.

Got home to find my cat limping, narrowed it down to the joint on the hind leg, the "wrist."

I couldn't locate a break, so I'm hoping it's a sprain.  He wouldn't let me put a splint on, so I'll wait it out.  If I have to, I'll make him a boot that I can just slip on.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: Ferris]
    #9404222 -

:snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9404228 -

The cat's like one year old and has been gaining a lot of weight the last month (it's freaking cold for California, so I can't say I blame him).  He probably jumped off the back fence like he usually does, which is like 10 feet tall


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You down with LNC? [Re: Ferris]
    #9404232 -



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,985 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* LNC Kitchen Party
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 6,181 83 08/17/05 01:13 AM
by felix
* Homemade Alcohol - My most recent attempt...
( 1 2 all )
adoseofparn0z 2,351 24 10/19/05 07:13 PM
by BongIncarnate
* how long b 4 ur an alcoholic
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mike_yy 5,836 69 03/08/08 05:52 PM
by Skunk420
* Alcohol vs. Cannabis
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 3,299 34 08/27/05 06:52 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
THE KRAT BARON 17,698 375 10/09/05 04:51 AM
by FL_accciD
* Irish jokes AislingGheal 1,243 6 03/18/03 08:48 AM
by AislingGheal
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,559 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,027 topic views. 6 members, 224 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.