Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Your favorite Roller Coaster
    #9393415 -

Well, due to my limited Amusement Park Travels, I'd have to say SuperMan at six flags; I used to be afraid, but now I'm all up for it.

What are some of the best ya'll been on?

Superman was sweet because of the intial drop.:bongload:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9393431 -

:zoolander:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9393442 -

OMG he's omnipresent :lol:


--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Hiei]
    #9393470 -

Either The Raptor or the Power Tower at Cedar Point.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9393475 -

Millennium Force - Cedar Point

Best in the world imo.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9393481 -

Cedar Point rock or something?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9393499 -

:lol: cedar point is the best by far.  I live in ohio so its close too.  Me and my friends smoked 4 blunts before going to the park:vaped:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9393513 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
:lol: cedar point is the best by far.  I live in ohio so its close too.  Me and my friends smoked 4 blunts before going to the park:vaped:



Yup, that's the way to do it!:awesome:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9393515 -

Big traditional roller coasters still scare me. Gotta be something weird for me to tolerate.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9393525 -

I really love some of the rides at Kings Dominion. Volcano, Outer Limits, and Anaconda come to mind. They have so many great rides there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9393527 -

Oh yeah, forgot about the wooden ones!
Those are beasts.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9393528 -

This blue one is millennium 310 feet:grin:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9393531 -

oh my :eek:


--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Hiei]
    #9393546 -

word!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Hiei]
    #9393548 -

Another Millennium



--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Shroomism]
    #9393560 -

yea, Outer Limits is great, so is the Hypersonic.

I also went to a Six Flags down in Dallas, and there was one rollercoaster there that made me, my sister in law, and a couple of her friends all black out for a split second, but I forget what it was.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9393582 -

Apollyphelion said:
Well, due to my limited Amusement Park Travels, I'd have to say SuperMan at six flags; I used to be afraid, but now I'm all up for it.

What are some of the best ya'll been on?

Superman was sweet because of the intial drop.:bongload:



Like the one at Darien Lake? I used to love that joint. Haven't been in a while.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9393615 -



--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Edited by WhiskeyClone (12/08/08 05:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9393650 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
This blue one is millennium 310 feet:grin:




Damn that is fucked up.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite Roller Coaster [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9393659 -

Sorry W. Clone,
Couldn't resist!
I'm done for the
day:)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* roller coaster tripping
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,287 47 05/16/04 08:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Human powered roller coaster DNKYD 1,117 8 03/15/07 02:52 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* Favorite trip report/drug induced story that you found on the Shroomery? 0xYg3n 3,626 9 05/09/05 12:22 AM
by 0xYg3n
* Superman is dead :( baraka 2,828 17 10/11/04 11:22 PM
by EvilEwok
* Whats your favorite poison?? (drug)
( 1 2 3 all )
DrUnK 5,987 55 09/26/08 10:24 AM
by CherryBom
* The Millennium Falcon Konnrade 635 13 05/03/06 02:53 PM
by Konnrade
* Superman vs Batman GreenScreen 1,538 12 02/12/07 09:32 PM
by daytripper05
* Roller Blading Jared 863 6 07/16/05 07:58 PM
by Jared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,270 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.