Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self
    #9372792 -

This video resonated with me so much! When you watch it, your probably going to say "I knew this all along"! If your not yet familiar with Bashar - Bashar is a multi-dimensional being who speaks through channel Darryl Anka from what we perceive as the future. www.bashar.org

Bashar talks about how DMT, regulated by the pineal gland, is the tuning device between your higher vibratory self, and physical reality.

Check it! :smile:

.org/home.html&feature=player_embedded

There are a bunch of other Bashar videos up on YouTube and Google video. Some of my favorites are "the four laws of creation" and "finding your highest excitement."

A good outline of the core concepts of Bashar can be found here: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

"Bashar is a male member of a 5th dimensional civilization called the Essassani. This is an "informal" concentrated summary by Iasos of some of the core concepts of Bashar, based on his books "Quest for Truth" and "Bashar: Blueprint for Change" and also based on listening to many cassettes of channeled evenings where Bashar responds to questions from the audience.  The entire Essassani civilization is based on unconditional love, ecstasy, fun, following your excitement, being totally non-judgemental, and giving validity and equality to each individual in the society. Bashar, as experienced from the tapes of the channelings, is extremely enthusiastic - almost to the point of seeming cartoon-like! And yet he has an incredibly fast mind, an amazing wit, a loving heart, and of course a profound understanding of reality."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9375062 -

Definately interesting. I especially liked the I-Magi-Nation part.


--------------------
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." - Piter De Vries, Dune

Pornography like office supplies should never be paid for.

People around here are not paranoid enough. Everyone is a narc and our thoughts are being scanned as we speak. Any minute now a SWAT team is going to crash your door down and take you away for thought crimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: Blink Dog]
    #9375516 -

I'll probably get bashed for this but I have to speak my mind. This guy is a quack/joke who speaks only bizarre theories and he says them in a way that leads me to believe he has down syndrome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: FunkyPolak]
    #9375902 -

You're entitled to your opinion. We do have to be weary of snake oil salesmen.

I do think there is some substance to his basic message, our reality is what we imagine it to be, not what it is imposed on us. It's what the media keeps bashing that reality hammer over our heads. They want people to be in line with what they want.

I'm not totally convinced that he is actually channeling when he is presenting people with his therory, but would people take him seriously if he didn't? Sometimes you do have to out bullshit the bullshitters just to get noticed and get a point across.


--------------------
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." - Piter De Vries, Dune

Pornography like office supplies should never be paid for.

People around here are not paranoid enough. Everyone is a narc and our thoughts are being scanned as we speak. Any minute now a SWAT team is going to crash your door down and take you away for thought crimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: FunkyPolak]
    #9378037 -

FunkyPolak said:
I'll probably get bashed for this but I have to speak my mind. This guy is a quack/joke who speaks only bizarre theories and he says them in a way that leads me to believe he has down syndrome.



It was once common knowledge that the earth was the center of the universe, and the world is flat. We now know different.

I believe this to be the case with channeling. Very few people are capable of doing it, and it is not accepted by the mainstream. I've listened to dozens of Bashar videos, and he has amazing consistency and intelligence in everything he says. I've never seen him fall short of articulation in answering any question that was asked. I've also heard Daryl talk, and they have two completely different personalities. Darryl has stated that if people don't want to believe it is a ET he is channeling, they can believe it is simply part of his subconscious speaking. The messages that Bashar gives are amazing and profound, and are changing my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9378249 -

Who knows, maybe when I smoke  some DMT in the future, I'll know what you are talking about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: FunkyPolak]
    #9378283 -

FunkyPolak said:
Who knows, maybe when I smoke  some DMT in the future, I'll know what you are talking about.



Psychedelics definitely have a way of opening the door to the "anythings possible".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9378294 -

Could it be possible that Bashar is just one of those entities that Darryl Anka met while in hyperspace?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: FunkyPolak]
    #9378578 -

FunkyPolak said:
Could it be possible that Bashar is just one of those entities that Darryl Anka met while in hyperspace?



I've yet to come across a Bashar session where someone asked him what hyperspace is, or what happens when humans ingest a dosage of DMT. If DMT is the tuning device that regulates physical reality and "mental reality", hyperspace could be the reality we are moving towards as an expanded way of living (I'm not sure if you buy into David Wilcock's idea of 2012).

I remember a DMT experience from one of Dr. Rick Strassmans books where a person asked a DMT entity something along the lines of "what is this?", the DMT entity answered "your future."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9378757 -

a new bashar talk! :smile:

thanks for posting. :mushroom2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: FunkyPolak]
    #9380691 -

Maybe this will help with skepticism:

.blogspot.com/&feature=player_embedded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9384665 -

i found the second video a lot more interesting than the first..
i am still very skeptical on channeling


--------------------

"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him."
-Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: FiddlerOnTheRoof]
    #9385884 -

FiddlerOnTheRoof said:
i am still very skeptical on channeling



In my own experience I have found the path of least resistance to be to not put too much emphasis and thought into the authenticity of the messenger.  Just listen to the message and forget about who is delivering it.  Let it flow in.  You will not be 'tricked' into believing anything.  Your own discernment and intuition will pick out the nuggets of truth that fit into your present beliefs and biases.  The rest of the message is dropped aside and you find yourself another step down the path of seeking.

Truth is tucked away in all kinds of mysterious places, it is fun searching it out but, I admit, a very open mind is needed to get through some of the stuff out there these days.  Personally, I think that incredible wisdom can be found in some channeling.  Channeling is just like anything else; you will see the full spectrum of possibilities.  There will be truth, and lies, and everything in between.  It's up to you to find the messages that vibe with you.  Even then, embrace them, discard them, it's all good, just go with your gut.

As far as Bashar goes, I love his message.  He is teaching the law of one even though he doesn't call it that.  Same message of oneness though, just like Ra, Seth, Q'uo, the Hathors, and many others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9386499 -

I went to Bashar's site to watch the full version of the OP clip.

Bashar charges $30 to download the video. WTF?

I know what people pay to see him live so I know he's making a good living.

There is no reason for him to charge for the videos unless he is a greedy fraud who really has zero interest in spreading his message.

I refuse to join the skeptics who say everyting is bullshit but throughout the years I have learned that 99% of 'new age' teachers and channelers are just there to make a buck.

I'm not bashing bashar, there is no way that I can 'just listen to his message' if he charges so much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: Middleman]
    #9386664 -

You can find tons of the videos for free on youtube and google video. They are there to be purchased for rich and/or lazy people.

I see this argument again and again, people getting angry that Darryl charges for certain videos. In an ideal world, we wouldn't have to charge for anything - but unfortunately we live in a capitalist society where everything cost money.

Bashar is the entity being channeled, so he isn't charging anything. If you honed an ability that took the majority of your effort and waking life, what is wrong with trying to make money off of it? I'm not trying to justify it, but just trying to put into context with the real world we live in.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (12/07/08 05:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9386678 -

You actually believe he is channeling an EDE?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: Middleman]
    #9386691 -

Middleman said:
You actually believe he is channeling an EDE?



I've listened to dozens of videos, and I do believe this to be the case.

Within the next decade it will be common knowledge amongst humanity that ET civilizations exist.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (12/07/08 05:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9386823 -

I have watched the same amount of vids and I do not think he is authentic. Daryl is just very studied.

In my experience, authentic channels don't change the way they talk too much.

In my experience, the more a teacher charges for materials, the less authentic they turn out to be.
It is not because I mind paying the money, this is just how it seems to be.

For example, Bashar parrots other teachers for a premium cost.
There are a few full-length Bashar vids uploaded by fans, not him.
He has said nothing that I haven't heard from previous sources.

Vaughn-Lee is a Sufi mystic who gives away most of his material for free.
His message authentic and direct without anything fantastic.
He has a sincere desire to help people, not feed on them.

http://www.workingwithoneness.org/VideoAudio.html#heartworld

Bashar is a great entertainer and I like him.
I would pay $150 to see him.

He would give the vids away if he cared about any 'message'.

That whole 'gotta make a living' is BS.
You cannot copyright or put a price on truth.
Just my opinion, just a PSA, I'll leave this thread to the fans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: Middleman]
    #9386827 -

Bashar's "message" does not cost anything, there is plenty of free content out there.  That link that Cosmonaut posted above about the core concepts (click) is all you really need.  This resource plus all the free videos out there are enough to decide whether or not he resonates strongly enough with you to start forking out money for his more detailed videos and books.  Still, the whole money/charging issue is a result of the freewill of the messenger.  Keep the message separate.  I do see your point thought about not having the option to just 'let a message in' when it comes at a price.  I would say there is enough free spiritual/mystical/paranormal info on the net to keep anyone busy for years without ever paying a cent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bashar: Pineal gland, DMT, working with your higher self [Re: Scratcher]
    #9386917 -

No it's not all I really need and my point is that no one should ever be 'forking out money' but whatever good luck fellas.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bashar
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Angel_Above 12,486 114 09/25/12 10:21 AM
by X-citer
* Bashar - ET DNA/Phoenix Lights
( 1 2 3 all )
c0sm0nautt 5,048 41 11/30/09 02:54 PM
by Tranquil Toad
* Bashar poke smot! 1,478 13 08/01/08 08:09 AM
by Visionary Tools
* Bashar, a wise ET channeled to our dimension
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
c0sm0nautt 12,999 80 10/13/17 02:22 PM
by deep_thinker
* Been watching lots of Bashar/T. Mckenna videos lately... foliocb 1,506 10 06/21/10 07:25 PM
by Envix
* Bashar on 2012
( 1 2 all )
BlueCoyote 4,331 35 04/07/10 09:35 AM
by c0sm0nautt
* Meeting with Bashar 1/19/07 BlueCoyote 3,087 16 03/22/07 06:13 PM
by Revelation
* Bashar - Belief systems video felix4life 713 0 10/01/06 05:21 PM
by felix4life

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
11,267 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.