Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Recommend me some torrentz [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #9355639 -

I would say without a doubt. I've used an xbox 360 controller on emulators.

Edit: Of course that is Microsoft made. I still think it will work fine though.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Edited by thekwazz (12/03/08 12:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recommend me some torrentz [Re: Atheist]
    #9355826 -

Photoshop CS3 fucking owns.  It's so fun to fuck with pictures in a high quality medium.  I recently helped a friend of the family edit out the "DO NOT COPY" text over the graduation pic samples and Photoshop made it soooo easy to do.  The skin parts were kind of hard to maneuver but the clone (stamp) tool is awesome and worked like a charm.  They were tight on money so I helped her out.  They came out great, especially on photo paper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recommend me some torrentz [Re: thekwazz]
    #9357072 -

thekwazz said:
I would say without a doubt. I've used an xbox 360 controller on emulators.

Edit: Of course that is Microsoft made. I still think it will work fine though.



i saw some kid at my college doin that.

and NewbieShroomie: clone tool is my favorite!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Showtime being sued over Californication show.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,458 26 11/21/07 08:14 AM
by nuGGs
* OFFICIAL: Weekly Weeds/Californication Thread... PapaverS 1,090 19 11/02/07 06:40 AM
by makaveli8x8
* californication StonedShroom 660 3 09/18/07 07:03 PM
by Papaver
* torrentz dream_alchemy 854 9 02/23/07 06:23 PM
by dream_alchemy
* Recommend some torrentz desant 249 2 07/21/09 02:20 PM
by desant
* anyone watch californication? tiny_rabid_birds 943 12 12/12/09 04:49 PM
by aledos
* Californication Drinking Game automanM 8,544 11 09/19/07 03:22 PM
by vandago
* Californication TM 446 8 08/21/09 01:00 AM
by skatealex2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,325 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.