Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: List of Iraqi academics assassinated during Occupation... [Re: Cannashroom]
    #9331909 - 11/29/08 12:43 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cannashroom said:
The US Occupation is obviously not concerned with  "nation-building" quite the opposite, and this serves their purpose well.  Seems to me like the US destroys the most infrastructure with all their bombs.

These greedy men don't want any opposition to their takeover of Iraq, they are ensuring that Iraq will be dependent on things like the IMF, and so on, as their country has been destroyed, and the rebuilding is being sold to big companies from loans from big banks, right?  Everyone wins, but the Iraqi people.

Then you also have to admit that these people are okay with losing money if Iraq fails. They will make more money if Iraq stabilizes... Stop cherry picking.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: List of Iraqi academics assassinated during Occupation... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #9331950 - 11/29/08 12:50 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
The bottom fucking line is, if the fucking US military never had set foot in that fucking country, these fucking academic intellectuals would likely still be a-fucking-live today.

Some of those might be dead anyway.  Some others might also be dead.  Some of those "academics" might have been Baathist thugs.  Do you really think the control freak Saddam would let any true academics teach at his universities?  Do you really believe there was any intellectual freedom there at all?  Because if you do, I got a bridge.....

Here's the bottom line, pal, a murderous lunatic is no longer the leader of a major military and police state that oppressed and murdered millions.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: List of Iraqi academics assassinated during Occupation... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #9332154 - 11/29/08 01:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
The bottom fucking line is, if the fucking US military never had set foot in that fucking country, these fucking academic intellectuals would likely still be a-fucking-live today.

Some of those might be dead anyway.  Some others might also be dead.  Some of those "academics" might have been Baathist thugs.  Do you really think the control freak Saddam would let any true academics teach at his universities?  Do you really believe there was any intellectual freedom there at all?  Because if you do, I got a bridge.....

Here's the bottom line, pal, a murderous lunatic is no longer the leader of a major military and police state that oppressed and murdered millions.

Except his murderous actions had a point: Keep it stable. He kept 30 million of uncontrollable people under control, kept them from going into neighborhoods and killing random people, bomb a school, a mosque, execute everyone on a bus, lol.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: List of Iraqi academics assassinated during Occupation... [Re: downforpot]
    #9332224 - 11/29/08 01:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Did the trains run on time?

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #9332242 - 11/29/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Did the trains run on time?

Why would you ask that? There's less electricity now than before the invasion? LOL

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#9332304 - 11/29/08 02:04 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I find it laughable that you think Saddam murdering millions of people to prevent them from inevitably murdering other millions (which is pure speculation on your part) is OK.  But then, you have given me much mirth in the past.  Keep up the good work.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #9332353 - 11/29/08 02:11 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I find it laughable that you think Saddam murdering millions of people to prevent them from inevitably murdering other millions (which is pure speculation on your part) is OK.  But then, you have given me much mirth in the past.  Keep up the good work.

Except that already happened under the REAGAN administration. IT WAS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. Maybe you should have opened your mouth back then.

We didn't prevent SHIT by invading that country. It should have been invaded decades ago when your God on earth was president.

And where the fuck did you get the "millions of people" figure?  The Iraq-Iran war? That's a fucking war. Talk about mother fucking soldiers running into battle with no weapons, lol. Of course they gonna get slaughtered. Oh and the US didn't GIVE A FUCK about the Iranians. LOL. Not to mention WE, gave him a hole lot of shit to kill those people. And when I say shit I mean funds, chemicals, etc.

You wanna blame somebody? Blame fucking Reagan. That Alzheimer stuck faggot. Prolly had that shit while he was in office and forgot that Saddam was murdering his own people and fighting Iran, lol. HAHAHAHA

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (11/29/08 02:19 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#9332502 - 11/29/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Reagan should have destroyed Iran.  His failure to do so when he had just cause is just one of the reasons why he is not my hero. 

Do you deny that Saddam Hussein killed over a million people?  In Iran, Kuwait, Iraq, elsewhere?  In Iraq alone he totted up over half a million.  This article conservatively tots up over a million and makes no mention of Kuwait
http://www.gbn.com/ArticleDisplayServlet.srv?aid=2400&msp=1242

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #9332532 - 11/29/08 02:55 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Reagan should have destroyed Iran.  His failure to do so when he had just cause is just one of the reasons why he is not my hero. 

Do you deny that Saddam Hussein killed over a million people?  In Iran, Kuwait, Iraq, elsewhere?  In Iraq alone he totted up over half a million.  This article conservatively tots up over a million and makes no mention of Kuwait
http://www.gbn.com/ArticleDisplayServlet.srv?aid=2400&msp=1242

Irrelevant. That shit wasn't happening during the Bush jr administration. If you really gave a fuck you would have opened your mouth 30 years ago.

We didn't prevent any of this shit by invading Iraq.

And the war with Iran was..... a war. That's what happens in war. In a war in which the US supported Saddam. LOL

Oh and bullshit on Alzheimer faggot not being your hero. I bet you'd suck his cock just like every other neo-con here.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (11/29/08 02:56 PM)

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #9332658 - 11/29/08 03:21 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

No, Zappa, that doesn't happen until January.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9332715 - 11/29/08 03:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not familiar with a police state whose power is changing hands in January.

OfflineC.M. Mann
subconscious explorer
Male

Loc: Florida
    #9341981 - 12/01/08 02:23 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Some of you are convinced that the U.S. Govt. is the most evil entity in the universe. I would argue that there is more evil in those minds, than the govt. in our own borders. The real power is not guns and explosives, it is information. While one group is trying to fight evil, the other group is fighting information. For the last eight years one group has whined and complained that the sky was falling. This angry mob has worked our population into a frenzy, and is the most responsable for our problems. I would like to make one observation; If you were a fly on the wall in an elementary school classroom, where is the only place they would be teaching the children to kill.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom