Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9314409 -

I'm bored. At least I got to watch the Heels paste Oregon tonight.
Work sucks btw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: antiPock]
    #9314423 -

What time do you get out?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9314429 -

LOL Is anybody still watching ESPN2? I just looked up at the tv and thought that kid was wielding a light saber.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9314458 -

matt said:
What time do you get out?



Me? I got out at 5:15 PST. That tells you how much I think workl sucks, that I am still thinking about it 5 hours later after a six pack and 5 bong hits :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9314459 -

Woo hoo, Im feeling good right now.  I took the General GRE exam today, for grad school, and rocked that shit. 90-percentile in math, 75-percentile in verbal. :rockon:

Then I had to cram homework that I have been putting of and got that done too.  Time for a beer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: DieCommie]
    #9314461 -

DieCommie said:
Woo hoo, Im feeling good right now.  I took the General GRE exam today, for grad school, and rocked that shit. 90-percentile in math, 75-percentile in verbal. :rockon:

Then I had to cram homework that I have been putting of and got that done too.  Time for a beer!



You should come pick me up and have a couple drinks with me. I deserve it hahahaha

That's good about the GRE though, im all out of weed :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9314485 -

Sorry dude, Im gonna take some pills and try to get to sleep asap.

Just yesterday I finished that herb I got when you came over like a week ago :lol:  Im gonna have to find some more tomorrow for the break.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: DieCommie]
    #9314643 -

Supppp LNC? I'm so fucking tired. I worked for 12 hours yesterday, then had to get up at 5:30AM today to do it all again. And now I'm all out of weed!

:crankdre:

Codeine cwe better hurry up..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: skin_]
    #9314714 -

Whatup?

I just got home from a buddies house.  Went to the bar tonight but it was dead, everybody's gone home for Thanksgiving.  Really pretty high. 

Got some beer brewing in the kitchen right now :grin:

I'm gonna watch some Dexter.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: circularvortex]
    #9314730 -

I wanted to be asleep hours ago, but that 'Cuse game gave me energy.

Might be in store for another (semi)all nighter.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: circularvortex]
    #9314741 -

Dexter ftw.  What kinda beer you brewin?


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: circularvortex]
    #9314749 -

Hint hint I like pale ales.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: jewunit]
    #9314750 -

I'm pulling an all nighter because I have ea lab report to start now. Luckily I will be going home for thanksgiving tomorrow and have some time to relax.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: Set]
    #9314753 -

I should get to sleep soon I have to run down the the court house tomorrow to get a larceny charge I got when I was 15 expunged. I was so stupid at that age, I'm sure we all were.:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9314770 -

Damm dude, I cant get shit expunged here.  My 17 year old pot arrest still haunts me when trying to find apts. and shit.  Consider yourself lucky!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: DieCommie]
    #9314778 -

My only criminal charge was expunged once I finished community service :shrug:
Probably the only time a PD has done something worthwhile. Shit, he almost got the charges completely dropped.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: DieCommie]
    #9314797 -

I know I wouldn't be able to get a job working retail otherwise.(that's about all there is here too)
If I got charged when I was 17 I would be screwed though 17 is considered adult in the eyes of the law here in MI.
My PO gave a glowing report on how a good little boyscout I was though so I got off easy with only 40 hrs community service and 3 months probation.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9314802 -

hey..so i came home today to visit my family for thanksgiving and my sister broke my foot..I gotta get surgery on it (hopefully tomorrow, this shit hurts lol). They prescribed me to Tylenol 3, which is acetaminophen w/ codeine..anybody know if these have any value?

Edited by Dan258 (11/26/08 12:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: DieCommie]
    #9314844 -

DieCommie said:
Damm dude, I cant get shit expunged here.  My 17 year old pot arrest still haunts me when trying to find apts. and shit.  Consider yourself lucky!



I managed to get myself another 40oz off a homeless guy

:drunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC- fucking bored [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9314857 -

LNC, I am drunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bored, WHAT THE FUCK downforpot 743 10 07/24/04 07:35 PM
by downforpot
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,092 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* (Pics) Bored with a digi camera breathingofmist 1,818 13 08/26/03 09:54 AM
by fjbk47985
* Bored and in desperate need of altered state... MizzJazzy 932 12 06/03/04 10:39 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Hi!!!! I'm bored. NikolaiMcGreggor 927 11 03/03/04 04:55 PM
by filthysock
* The "This or That" game to play if you're bored:
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
MOTH 23,682 447 12/10/06 02:13 PM
by musher_420
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* You know you are bored when... OldSpice 636 12 05/15/04 09:22 PM
by DannyT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,252 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.