Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295592 -

they dont test for ketamine or acid so probation aint that bad


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295593 -

so what did yo do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295594 -

Correction: Only if one has access to ketamine or acid.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295597 -

how about mescaline?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295599 -

ya and mushrooms and ayahuasca
there is a VERY wide range of untested dr00gz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295603 -

HappyTrippin said:
Well, the initial charge was for possesion of ritalin and growing some plants.
Than I violated my bond by not obeying my parents rules. Which I'm still confused why they have any authority over me, being that I was 18 at the time.
Than my parents had the bright idea of telling the police officer that I was shooting dope.
So i got drug tested, failed my drop.
So here I am.
They tacked on 2500 dollars with that violation.
if theres another violation, i wont get out of jail.



The reason why i'm not allowed to see them is becaues "They believe that's where I get my drugs from".
I just thought it was irrelevant to what happened.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295611 -

well good luck with all that man. hope your parents decide not to dick with your life anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295612 -

parents are relentless


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295615 -

Thanks. They wont get a chance, soon as I can, i'm getting out of here, out of state as well.
In all respect though, they could have sent me to rehab, but they overreacted.
But i can't change the past :smile:
It's made my life better if that count's for anything.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295621 -

threaten them with the "I'm sooooo gonna put you in a home where they make you knit quilts all day and sexually abuse you" line

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295622 -

calling the cops on him for violating their rules which is a part of his probation...and then tellinh them about him shooting dope....is more than relentless...they have it out for him....send the kid to rehab...don't fuck his life up even more with legal problems and fines to pay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295638 -

Yeah... That would of been nicer.
I went to visit one of my friends who I cant see and they're like, so... you went to so and so's house to tell them you can't see them.
I was like, bitch, you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with, neither can the law. If the police let so and so hangout when they're ordered by law not to hang out, than I can hang out with whoever the hell i want.
She shut up :smile:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295641 -

i can imagine why your parents might not like your attitude too much, i try to avoid talking to mine when im on opiates because i get really irritable and snappy with them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295643 -

Can you expect me to not have an attitude with them after whats happened?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295646 -

did your H addiction start before this all happened?

*im assuming you starting using more often when you realized it could numb the pain that comes with a stressful relationship with your parents?

Edited by AgingHippy (11/23/08 02:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295648 -

I've been doin it for 6 months, secretly. But I guess its true what's said. Eventually it will be discovered


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295724 -

Legal alternatives to what?

You forgot the most important part.


--------------------
Absent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Plasmid]
    #9295731 -

to illegal drugs probably

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295812 -

teefizzle said:
to illegal drugs probably



:lol:

I was going to order herbal bud once.
I'm trying to figure out what to do now that I have to stop smoking for nursing school.

What is Kratom exactly?
I looked it up on wikipedia, but its 5am.
I'm fucked up, I really can't read all of that


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9295826 -

you should order some and try it out.

If you like snorting lortabs you'll love kratom :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hey whats up, legalization DailyPot 1,589 12 12/01/04 05:09 PM
by psychedelic_sam
* Herbal Smoke. Alternative Marijuana?
( 1 2 all )
Silent_Vinny 4,268 26 05/14/13 04:27 PM
by Learyfan
* Monitoring period of Probation: Safe to smoke? NextKind 1,053 9 12/22/04 04:01 AM
by Frappy
* In desperate need of legal advice. mrlinus41 1,034 10 07/21/06 11:46 AM
by Adden
* anyone ever tried any of those legal herbs?
( 1 2 all )
mshrmmitch 3,808 22 12/02/04 09:08 AM
by Silven
* The now standerd 15X Standerized Kratom - will this be its legal downfall? SourceLimit 620 2 01/23/06 09:25 PM
by SourceLimit
* Natural and Legal Botanicles Gr33nTree73 676 2 06/27/06 02:30 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* YES!!!!!!!!! nevada legalization!!!!
( 1 2 all )
dfslkfsd 3,740 34 04/28/05 06:50 PM
by Twirling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,686 topic views. 6 members, 30 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.