Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9295416 -

Entropymancer said:
If you don't mind me asking, how do you manage to live without a job, a bank account, or a credit card? Groceries require money. Rent requires money...

Do you not require food or shelter? :confused:


duh hes obviously the ice cream man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295424 -

HappyTrippin said:
I live with my folks still.
Ordered by law unfortantely. Otherwise I woulda been out of here along time ago.
Can't even get a job because of house arrest. I asked the judge, he's told me to ask again in a few months



for some reason i dont' believe you.


if you're 18 or older...you wouldn't be required to live with your folks... that's total bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295429 -

Than the court system is bullshitting me.
I'm still going to school, i'm under parent control until im 21 or out of highschool.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9295439 -

How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking?


--------------------
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing. -Paul Gilbert

I don't know.  I never smoked AstroTurf.  -Tug McGraw, after being asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Moodion]
    #9295441 -

19.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295448 -

HappyTrippin said:
Than the court system is bullshitting me.
I'm still going to school, i'm under parent control until im 21 or out of highschool.



you've got to be full of shit.

if not...

you need a better lawyer. or just grow up and be a man.

until 21 OOORRRR out of highschool

if you're not out of highschool by 21 then just give it up.

Edited by TameMe (11/23/08 01:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295451 -

How so?
I have public defender.
How can I grow up and be a man if you don't mind me asking?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295458 -

wtf are you on probation for 3+ years for? stop mooching off your folks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295464 -

The arrest happened in may when I was 18. I don't really understand any of this. I have the papers right in front of me. i'll post it on here in a sec


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295465 -

get ur GED it takes like 1 day lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295473 -

HappyTrippin said:
The arrest happened in may when I was 18. I don't really understand any of this. I have the papers right in front of me. i'll post it on here in a sec



you dont' understand why you're on probation?!?!?


you'll never get out of highschool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295481 -

By agreement, defendant's bond is reduce to $7,500(recog)
with the following condition of bond:
1.Defendant is to reside with his parents & obey the rules their home;
2. defendant is to report to pretrial services as directed,
3. Defendant is to submit to random drug drops at the discretion of pretrial services
4. defendant is to participate and cooperate with substance abuse treatment as directed by pretrial services
5. defendant is to attend school al day every day unless home sick
6. defendant is orderd to home detention and may not leave his parents home except for school, substance abuse treatment, or meetings with pretrial services.
7. defendant may not leave the school campus during lunch
8. defendant is to have no contact with his best friends.
9. All other terms of previous bond not in conflict remain in full force.
I meant from the sounds of what you guys were saying, I don't understand if the court can legally do this or not. but whatever.
It was these rules or jail.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Edited by HappyTrippin (11/23/08 01:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295523 -

man. the judge should have just shoved the gavel up your ass.


so what did you do?

still...i dont' believe you or those bullshit rules. "can't see his best friends"......really? is that what is written? where are you from?

Edited by TameMe (11/23/08 01:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295530 -

Well, the initial charge was for possesion of ritalin and growing some plants.
Than I violated my bond by not obeying my parents rules. Which I'm still confused why they have any authority over me, being that I was 18 at the time.
Than my parents had the bright idea of telling the police officer that I was shooting dope.
So i got drug tested, failed my drop.
So here I am.
They tacked on 2500 dollars with that violation.
if theres another violation, i wont get out of jail.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295541 -

man. you and your parents are both idiots. you need to get a lawyer and get the fuck out of that house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295547 -

Noshit.
I went down the wrong path, and my parents jumped the gun on what they should do.
I wish I could afford a lawyer, instead the court had the courtesy to hook me up with a PD that drools and stares off into space, litteraly.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295548 -

ya they are idiots, but at least had the right intentions


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295556 -

Yeah. I was super pissed at first, than sitting in jail for 2 weeks, and house detention... arrest. (I have less rights than my friend who WAS on house arrest). I realized they were looking out for me, and i'm cool with it now.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295581 -

btw..."no contact with best friends" is total bullshit and conlcludes me to believe you are still full oh shit. they can proclude you from speaking with a co-defendent but not someone as abritrary as a "best friend" without acutally naming them.

sounds like your parents and the local law enforcement are taking advantage of your studpididty.

so what did you do for this 3+ year of probation?


Edited by TameMe (11/23/08 02:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: TameMe]
    #9295589 -

I didn't put names down because i'm not puttin peoples name down on the internet?
I'm not that fucking stupid.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hey whats up, legalization DailyPot 1,589 12 12/01/04 05:09 PM
by psychedelic_sam
* Herbal Smoke. Alternative Marijuana?
( 1 2 all )
Silent_Vinny 4,268 26 05/14/13 04:27 PM
by Learyfan
* Monitoring period of Probation: Safe to smoke? NextKind 1,053 9 12/22/04 04:01 AM
by Frappy
* In desperate need of legal advice. mrlinus41 1,034 10 07/21/06 11:46 AM
by Adden
* anyone ever tried any of those legal herbs?
( 1 2 all )
mshrmmitch 3,810 22 12/02/04 09:08 AM
by Silven
* The now standerd 15X Standerized Kratom - will this be its legal downfall? SourceLimit 620 2 01/23/06 09:25 PM
by SourceLimit
* Natural and Legal Botanicles Gr33nTree73 676 2 06/27/06 02:30 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* YES!!!!!!!!! nevada legalization!!!!
( 1 2 all )
dfslkfsd 3,740 34 04/28/05 06:50 PM
by Twirling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,687 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.