Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
. [Re: MrNotorious]
    #9295215 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 02:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #9295220 -

its easy to see straight through it
i dont c it being very affective
but it was worth a shot right


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295248 -

kratom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295251 -

lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295259 -

kratom intense?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295279 -

it's the best feel good drug for people on probation imo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295284 -

What kind of places can Kratom be obtained?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295289 -

Place of teh intrweb variety. (Check the shroomery sponsors)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295291 -

check you mailbox in a second

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295299 -

if i sold kratom i would be a millionair
i get kratom pms on the daily


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295304 -

Can't be obtained in the states?
Can't go to like a herb store and be like, yo, hook a brotha up with some kratom?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Coaster]
    #9295313 -

Coaster said:
if i sold kratom i would be a millionair
i get kratom pms on the daily


me too, I'm gonna e-mail the guy that runs the site I get it from to see if he'll send me some free shit.

HappyTrippin said:
Can't be obtained in the states?
Can't go to like a herb store and be like, yo, hook a brotha up with some kratom?



100% legal in the US as long as it's not for human consumption :wink:

Edited by AgingHippy (11/23/08 01:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295333 -

HappyTrippin said:
Can't be obtained in the states?
Can't go to like a herb store and be like, yo, hook a brotha up with some kratom?



I haven't heard of any headshops or bulk herb shops carrying it, it's something that you pretty much always order online.

Even if a local shop sold it, I'm sure they'd mark it way up, so you'd be better off ordering online anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9295336 -

Yeah. It's just a matter of getting a paypal account, credit card, or bank account.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295341 -

You can get a money order from your local post office, that'd solve your problem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295349 -

you dont even have a checking account?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9295385 -

Sure don't.
Never needed any of that. Never had money. Only had a job for like 4-5 months before I got fired.
The reason i got fired. "we didn't want family working together".


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295393 -

If you don't mind me asking, how do you manage to live without a job, a bank account, or a credit card? Groceries require money. Rent requires money...

Do you not require food or shelter? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9295399 -

I live with my folks still.
Ordered by law unfortantely. Otherwise I woulda been out of here along time ago.
Can't even get a job because of house arrest. I asked the judge, he's told me to ask again in a few months


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LEGAL Alternatives...? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9295404 -

oh, forgot you were on probation

A lot of people have actually had success using kratom to alleviate heroin withdrawals to give you an idea

it's kinda like codeine and weed at the same time imo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hey whats up, legalization DailyPot 1,592 12 12/01/04 05:09 PM
by psychedelic_sam
* Herbal Smoke. Alternative Marijuana?
( 1 2 all )
Silent_Vinny 4,268 26 05/14/13 04:27 PM
by Learyfan
* Monitoring period of Probation: Safe to smoke? NextKind 1,053 9 12/22/04 04:01 AM
by Frappy
* In desperate need of legal advice. mrlinus41 1,034 10 07/21/06 11:46 AM
by Adden
* anyone ever tried any of those legal herbs?
( 1 2 all )
mshrmmitch 3,854 22 12/02/04 09:08 AM
by Silven
* The now standerd 15X Standerized Kratom - will this be its legal downfall? SourceLimit 620 2 01/23/06 09:25 PM
by SourceLimit
* Natural and Legal Botanicles Gr33nTree73 676 2 06/27/06 02:30 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* YES!!!!!!!!! nevada legalization!!!!
( 1 2 all )
dfslkfsd 3,752 34 04/28/05 06:50 PM
by Twirling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,687 topic views. 0 members, 20 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.