Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9222591 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Once per time, maybe twice, and three is definitly stretching to a lie. People that say 4 or more are lying (or the girl is).

She only lets u finish with her on top? No doggy??? Ah man.

Seems like it would be super awkward to pee in a butt. Is it?



I'm a female and I can come time after time until he gives up.  After about three or four I'm generally pretty tired but I have had a guy who loved to take the time to make me come many times, and it was awesome, and it was definately not a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9222767 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Once per time, maybe twice, and three is definitly stretching to a lie. People that say 4 or more are lying (or the girl is).

She only lets u finish with her on top? No doggy??? Ah man.

Seems like it would be super awkward to pee in a butt. Is it?



I'm a female and I can come time after time until he gives up.  After about three or four I'm generally pretty tired but I have had a guy who loved to take the time to make me come many times, and it was awesome, and it was definately not a lie.



all this talk about multiple orgasms makes me wonder if girls orgasms are just as intense as ours. i mean that would only be fair, right? :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9223016 -

To make chicks cum, I usually find the g-spot pretty damn quick with my fingers, play around there for a little bit, then shove to cock in, remembering the exact position of the g-spot. It's really not as hard to find as some think, just insert two fingers, feel on the inside top for an area that is a little harder than the rest, massage and pump up n down until she is screamin with ecstasy (or squirting in some cases). I usually like to make sure she has come once or twice before I do. I made my ex cum 4 times almost everytime, she was a freak, lots of fun. I also fucked her while driving, thats right, just slide the seat back all the way, let her get on top, and be careful. The chick needs to be small and your legs need to be long to reach the pedals. This guy was walking his dog at like 3 a.m and he just stared as we went past, It's not everyday you see people fucking in the driver seat of a moving vehicle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9223789 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Once per time, maybe twice, and three is definitly stretching to a lie. People that say 4 or more are lying (or the girl is).

She only lets u finish with her on top? No doggy??? Ah man.

Seems like it would be super awkward to pee in a butt. Is it?



I'm a female and I can come time after time until he gives up.  After about three or four I'm generally pretty tired but I have had a guy who loved to take the time to make me come many times, and it was awesome, and it was definately not a lie.



all this talk about multiple orgasms makes me wonder if girls orgasms are just as intense as ours. i mean that would only be fair, right? :crankey:




i don't mean to discredit this girl, but I still think multiple O's are bunk. Yeah, maybe some girls, but it seems like they would diminish in intensity.

I have a friend that swears every time he fucks a girl she has "like ten orgasms!!" it never fails, he always says it. Its become kind of an inside joke in my group of friends, we all say it sarcastically to make fun of him.

People say these things for attention, girls do them for attention.

again, im sure SOME can. But not that many

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9223825 -

I've had two girls who I primarily made cum with my mouth, and my current girl who I make cum both with my mouth and by grinding my pelvis softly into her clit.  I make sure we both get at least one, sometimes I'll try and just see how many I can give her before she gets desensitized.  5 or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9223954 -

Quote:
i don't mean to discredit this girl, but I still think multiple O's are bunk. Yeah, maybe some girls, but it seems like they would diminish in intensity.




Actually, the intensity increases as arousal levels climb & each additional orgasm is more mind-blowing than the last. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9223969 -

After 10 I've lost the ability to count, so I have no idea what my all-time record is beyond that point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9224882 -

i had a g/f for a while that even in foreplay she would cum 3-4 very easy and another one that was almost the same.  they loved me for it ha ha.  you just have to know what your doing.  do some research on how the lady parts works and it will give you a lot more understanding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9225278 -

Anonymous #15 said:
To make chicks cum, I usually find the g-spot pretty damn quick with my fingers, play around there for a little bit, then shove to cock in, remembering the exact position of the g-spot. It's really not as hard to find as some think, just insert two fingers, feel on the inside top for an area that is a little harder than the rest, massage and pump up n down until she is screamin with ecstasy (or squirting in some cases). I usually like to make sure she has come once or twice before I do. I made my ex cum 4 times almost everytime, she was a freak, lots of fun. I also fucked her while driving, thats right, just slide the seat back all the way, let her get on top, and be careful. The chick needs to be small and your legs need to be long to reach the pedals. This guy was walking his dog at like 3 a.m and he just stared as we went past, It's not everyday you see people fucking in the driver seat of a moving vehicle.



Wanna Fuck?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9225421 -

They actually did a study to see how many times a girl could cum. They had her sit on a bed, and guy after guy came in and unleashed there load. Of course they were all scanned for STD's and were forced to wear a condom, as well as she had to be on birth control. It got up to 180 times before she said her pussy was to raw. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #9225587 -

I'd like a link on that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9225666 -

lawl

my girsl poon is too raw after like 7 times lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9226291 -

Anonymous #21 said:
lawl

my girsl poon is too raw after like 7 times lol



so what your saying is your gf is a lier

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9226750 -

what im saying is a slam that poon hard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9227194 -

i like to use my wienor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #9227197 -

wiin0r

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9227215 -

Anonymous #21 said:
what im saying is a slam that poon hard



and by poon you mean right hand you call a gf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9227299 -

wiin0rsadnow:(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9227322 -

usually right before im going to cum ill tell her, and as soon as i tell her im about to she cums hard

also after eating out, and during good sex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you make your girl cum? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9227332 -

Snapping Tek

1. Acquire naked chick.
(For help with this see my club Tek in how to get a gf thread)

2. Take two fingers and insert in the Vagina.

3. Take one thumb on the same hand and insert in the anus.

4. Make a snapping motion with earlier mentioned fingers and thumb.

If you follow these directions correctly the female in question
should be having an unbelievable orgasm within 15 seconds.
I have only had this not succeed with one female.

DP Tek

This Tek requires two males and one female.
A vibrator can be substituted for one of the
males if necessary but is not recommended.

1. Proposition an atractive female.

2. You and friend get female naked.

3. Friend with smallest penis should insert
  said penis into females vagina. While
  female sucks your penis.

4. After several minutes have friend insert
  penis in females asshole.

5. Insert your penis in vagina.
  (Important!!! at this point your balls may
    touch other male balls. It is very important
    to not acknowledge this. IT NEVER HAPPENED)

6. Watch girl have the most intense orgasm
    she has probably ever had.

7. After your friend finishes its your turn
  to stick penis in the ass. He can leave
  or she can suck his penis.

8. Finish.

9. Give copy of video tape from hidden camera
  to her parents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My experimentation has me confused
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,658 40 09/14/07 10:32 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,804 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.