Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
400th post anniversary w00t
    #9198256 -

^_^ hurrah! for I am rapidly approaching that state which is known as no-longer-a-newb =D


--------------------
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. --Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Ratci]
    #9198260 -

:shrug:


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Ratci]
    #9198268 -

Noobs celebrate post counts.  :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Cowgold]
    #9198278 -

Lol well pah on you then =P

I just thought it was a happy occasion that I might perchance share with you all T_T


--------------------
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. --Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Ratci]
    #9198280 -

I usually think of people as noobs for a year or so. 

I love herb in the wintertime.  Gives me that cozy-feeling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: MOTH]
    #9198300 -

I'm having a nice bowl, myself.  :dancingbacon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Cowgold]
    #9198313 -

I fucking wish =( </3


--------------------
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. --Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Ratci]
    #9198322 -

/blows smoke on the screen

I'm trying.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Ratci]
    #9198329 -

Ratci said:
^_^ hurrah! for I am rapidly approaching that state which is known as no-longer-a-newb =D




nope... you'll be a no0b until you surpass my post count


:grin:




























































Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Cowgold]
    #9198342 -

Cowgold said:
/blows smoke on the screen

I'm trying.  :shrug:



Thanks ^_^


--------------------
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. --Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9198344 -

Does that make me more of a noob than you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: HuHEN]
    #9198350 -

No?

*shrug* Who am I to judge? =)


--------------------
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. --Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: HuHEN]
    #9198352 -

that make you the no0biest no0b in no0btown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Ratci]
    #9198359 -

noob = anyone who have been here less than me :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9198360 -

woot 341 first post soon my views will be valid!!


--------------------

Edited by HuHEN (11/06/08 09:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9198369 -

:bow2:  I don't see how your post count is that high and still have quality posts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Cowgold]
    #9198404 -

I'm a whore... it's really that simple

imagine that most of my posts are also only done during colder weather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9198453 -

yes pris, you really can whore it up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: Ratci]
    #9198720 -

Ratci said:
^_^ hurrah! for I am rapidly approaching that state which is known as no-longer-a-newb =D



N00b status is dependent only upon the respect of your peers and ability to integrate with the community well.  Post count and total time posting don't say anything about you except your verbosity and stubbornness.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 400th post anniversary w00t [Re: deCypher]
    #9198734 -

well said



very


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 990 11 09/02/04 05:21 PM
by Barbi
* 5 Year Anniversary for Me
( 1 2 3 all )
ThorA 6,864 56 11/07/03 03:25 AM
by usedtobe
* w00t! CaRnAgECaNdYS 832 16 02/21/05 01:36 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* What should I do on my anniversary? MOTH 1,064 7 10/28/04 12:30 PM
by Vvellum
* W00t post #500 kronnyQ 571 3 11/18/04 04:47 AM
by DMTelepath
* how did you celebrate the 420 holiday? faelr 2,025 12 04/22/04 04:44 PM
by trancefishy
* ever met a celebrity?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Xochitl 12,501 219 05/07/19 12:14 PM
by Gypsy Boy
* Quotes by Celebrities and Famous on LSD, Shrooms
( 1 2 all )
sox24 12,157 20 08/05/04 01:31 PM
by ergot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,287 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.