Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9175990 -

eh hum.yo thats whak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9176019 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
engaged at 19 lol



must have a good head on her shoulders

engaged at 19 cheats on he future husband with a guy will doing drugs with him

you have a winner on your hands



Why do i give a fuck if shes a winner or not, i dont want to be her boyfriend.  Its just sex.

tonight we fucked on acid.  it was intense.



im with #1 on this all the way

get one while you can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9176068 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9176683 -

Yeah don't listen to these jealous fucks man, they just wish they could find a girl who would do drugs with them and have crazy sex. As long as you don't plan on having anything serious with her then theres no problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9177991 -

Anonymous #21 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
engaged at 19 lol



must have a good head on her shoulders

engaged at 19 cheats on he future husband with a guy will doing drugs with him

you have a winner on your hands



Why do i give a fuck if shes a winner or not, i dont want to be her boyfriend.  Its just sex.

tonight we fucked on acid.  it was intense.



how do u drop acid with a married woman and now feel ANY remorse about what fucking another man's wife? *curious*

was it bunk?



no actually it was good WoW, and she's not married she's engaged.  I don't feel remorse could I could give a shit about her 'Fiance," she wanted my dick and I have no problem giving it to her lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9179141 -

Well shes a WHORE!
I hate bitches!Theyre ALL UNFAITHFUL these days because of all the lust and sex in the air

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9179182 -

Anonymous #24 said:
Well shes a WHORE!
I hate bitches!Theyre ALL UNFAITHFUL these days because of all the lust and sex in the air



women
are only unfaithful if they're boyfriends don't know how to give them what they need. If you gave your girlfriends what they needed they wouldn't cheat on you.  And they are called women, not bitches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9180176 -

Anonymous #24 said:
Well shes a WHORE!
I hate bitches!Theyre ALL UNFAITHFUL these days because of all the lust and sex in the air



Christ, like you guys have a fucking track record keeping your dick in your pants?!?!

Seriously. It's a two way street.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9180188 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Did she happen to mention that she has AIDS?  Because she does.  Now you have AIDS.  How does that make you feel?



:lol:
dont you feel salty?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #9182563 -

I am never getting married, can't trust anyone these days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9183699 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Did she happen to mention that she has AIDS?  Because she does.  Now you have AIDS.  How does that make you feel?



He didn't fuck her you buttfucking tardo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #9184420 -

Anonymous #28 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Did she happen to mention that she has AIDS?  Because she does.  Now you have AIDS.  How does that make you feel?



He didn't fuck her you buttfucking tardo!



Didn't when i made the first post, but i fucked her on acid 2 nights ago.  She doesn't have teh aids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9185733 -

then all i can say is well done, and keep it going as long as ya can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9185738 -

oh yeah, and make sure you get evidence to black mail her in the future. a pic of you fucking her perhaps. something of those likes.

trust me, they come in handy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9185955 -

lol a bitch that can cheat while on acid must be the devil herself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #9188846 -

All people in general are unfaithful these days because of the technology,lust in the air,tv shows,good looking me and woman walking th streets everyday,the internet,masturbation,ejaculation,and female frustration...seriously,men and woman both cannot stay faithful for anything these days!PERIOD
NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S ABOUT IT
SERIOUSLY....AND U ALL KNOW IM RIGHT...ATLEAST 95% RIGHT FA REAL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9189265 -

Women are state based creatures get them horny enough when their bf is not around and they will sleep with u

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9189269 -

Women are state based creatures get them horny enough when their bf is not around and they will sleep with u

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9189285 -

Women are state based creatures get them horny enough when their bf is not around and they will sleep with u

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #9189819 -

Women are state based creatures get them horny enough when their bf is not around and they will sleep with u

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,984 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.