Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9169171 -

Find a crack whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9169317 -

Anytime you hear buddy, run. Anytime you are messing around with a 19 yo engaged, run.  jmo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9169449 -

bet she fucks good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9169821 -

id tell the guy, it's a win win. just say hey man, she cheats on you. she'll be mad at first, but you'll get the girl, and he wont have to get sucked into some bullshit situation that no guy should ever have to be in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9170067 -

It's morally reprehensible but I'd do it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9170088 -

Just watch your back. I know for a fact there are crazy motherfuckers out there that would loose their mind if they found out their one and only was doing drugs and fucking someone else. In my outrage I would probably blame you for her drug use. Kill you for drugging her up then kill her for giving you the chance.

Its easy for us to realize that it is mainly her in the wrong for doing drugs and having sex behind her husbands back. However he most likely thinks she can do no wrong and would initially blame you for it. Just be careful with the decisions you make. If he truly loves her then he might not make the most logical decision if he ever finds out about it. I feel that what you are doing is wrong but MOST guys wouldn't be able to hold back if they were on X and some hot girl was begging for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9170151 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Yeah, I know a guy who started dating a chick who was estranged from her husband, and the husband showed up one day with a shotgun and blasted them both while they were in bed together before he blew his own brains out.  True story.



I honestly can't think of a better way to die. Get laid and then someone offs you. Not that bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9170876 -

That's assuming he got laid. What if they were just starting? Or he was killed before he could nut? EPIC DISAPPOINTMENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9170910 -

:lolz0rz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9172324 -

That's why you don't fuck with broads that don't do the same drugs you do - they'll do it anyway and fuck someone while doing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9172798 -

Anonymous #19 said:
That's why you don't fuck with broads that don't do the same drugs you do - they'll do it anyway and fuck someone while doing it.




QFT  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9172957 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9173379 -

dude that shit happens all the time in the old country.


the vendetta still lives.

dont fuck with other mens property, whether the property knows it is property or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #9173412 -

fuck that

i wish i had a bitch like that right now. used to, and then she got too crazy and i had ta leave her

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9173624 -

I want a sex drug buddy :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9174034 -

drug bitches are skanks,untrustworthy and will snitch on you in less than a mintue
o yeah and btw their pussies fuckin STINK!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9174273 -

the drug sluts ive fucked had quite nice pussies, no stank at all. crazy as fuck though. never snitched either

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9174425 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9174606 -

that is fucking disgusting man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9175981 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
engaged at 19 lol



must have a good head on her shoulders

engaged at 19 cheats on he future husband with a guy will doing drugs with him

you have a winner on your hands



Why do i give a fuck if shes a winner or not, i dont want to be her boyfriend.  Its just sex.

tonight we fucked on acid.  it was intense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,984 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.