Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I have a drug sex buddy
    #9167030 -

who happens to be engaged.  Last night we both took E and ended up naked, she took off her engagement ring, and she asked me to fuck her but i cannot get hard when I am rolling we ended up making out and I fingered and went down on her.  We came to the conclusion that her fiance doesn't use drugs, and she loves her drugs we should be drug sex buddies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9167058 -

Did she happen to mention that she has AIDS?  Because she does.  Now you have AIDS.  How does that make you feel?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9167066 -

why would she have aids she is not a niggar.  19 year old white girls from the suburbs don't have aids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9167093 -

yes they do and she isnt 19 she is 15

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9167263 -

engaged at 19 lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9167274 -

Anonymous #4 said:
engaged at 19 lol



must have a good head on her shoulders

engaged at 19 cheats on he future husband with a guy will doing drugs with him

you have a winner on your hands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9167384 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
engaged at 19 lol



must have a good head on her shoulders

engaged at 19 cheats on he future husband with a guy will doing drugs with him

you have a winner on your hands



my thoughts exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9167385 -

oh but hey, props to yo Anon #1. that sounds like mad fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9167411 -

I have one of those! She goes to college about 2 hours away so she only comes about once a month.

We have sex, go out on the town, get shitty drunk, and have a great time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9167412 -

BTW, she's 19 as well. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9167662 -

shit id fuck with a bitch like that

not in a relationship or anytihng, but id fuck the shit out of her everynight

and do lines off her ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9167849 -

the world is so sick...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9167923 -

She's engaged to be married already? This will work out well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9168422 -

hell yeah it will. fuck the shit out of her. who gives a shit about her husband. honestly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9168687 -

You guys are a vile bunch of scumbags.  Who gives a fuck about the husband?  WTF?  Is there any concept of decency anymore?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9168760 -

if shes giving it out might as well take it :shrug:

"hey this isnt right, doing drugs and fooling around behind your fiances back"

*she walks out and closes door, you never see her again*

its pussy....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9168845 -

Anonymous #1 said:
who happens to be engaged.  Last night we both took E and ended up naked, she took off her engagement ring, and she asked me to fuck her but i cannot get hard when I am rolling we ended up making out and I fingered and went down on her.  We came to the conclusion that her fiance doesn't use drugs, and she loves her drugs we should be drug sex buddies.




your a worthless sack of shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9168881 -

You might have an angry husband on your doorstep someday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9168967 -

Yeah, I know a guy who started dating a chick who was estranged from her husband, and the husband showed up one day with a shotgun and blasted them both while they were in bed together before he blew his own brains out.  True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a drug sex buddy [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9169058 -

if the husband gets him back, fair game. but if the pussy is there to be nailed, i'll nail it.

spec a drug buddy. drug bitches are so fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,984 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.