Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
rockband2:gayest commercial ever?
    #9156224 -

quite possibly the gayest thing i've seen on tv: trying to capitalize on the risky business seen where tom cruise comes sliding in, in his boxers, to sing that suck-ass bob seger song, sliding in comes michael phelps(guitar), tony hawk(drums), alex rodriguez(bass), and koby bryant(vocals), to the tune of that gay ass bob seger song. GAY ASS COMMERCIAL. off topic, but, has anybody seen these youtube vids of these psycho kids losing their minds while playing these stupid ass games? they absolutely flip their shit when they don't win. what the fuck is wrong with kids today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: moe.phan]
    #9156243 -

I fucking hate that commercial.  Fuck everyone in it.  And that Michael Phelps guy looks like a fucking retard.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9156281 -

right on. the commercial with him (phelps) that really makes me lol is the rosetta stone commercial where he's talking about wanting to learn chinese before he went to bejing. i'm not ripping on him for his problem, but i can't imagine him trying to speak chinese with that speech impediment. cracks me up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: moe.phan]
    #9156317 -

RATED TEEN FOR TOBACCO REFERENCE, OK


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: moe.phan]
    #9156354 -

Hahaha, man I know.  The little bit that they show him speaking it is hilarious.  I dont even feel bad for making fun of the idiot anyways, considering hes turned himself into a walking billboard ever since the Olympics.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: moe.phan]
    #9156376 -

every commercial for that game or guitar hero is gay.

Wait every commercial is gay.

Commercials just suck, turn the TV off and read a book tard.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: moe.phan]
    #9157057 -

that's a guitar hero commercial, apparently it now has drums, a microphone and some other instrument besides a guitar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #9157108 -

guitarhero-rockband-same thing=GAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: moe.phan]
    #9157118 -

moe.phan said:
guitarhero-rockband-same thing=GAY



qfft


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: moe.phan]
    #9946499 -

moe.phan said:
quite possibly the gayest thing i've seen on tv: trying to capitalize on the risky business seen where tom cruise comes sliding in, in his boxers, to sing that suck-ass bob seger song, sliding in comes michael phelps(guitar), tony hawk(drums), alex rodriguez(bass), and koby bryant(vocals), to the tune of that gay ass bob seger song. GAY ASS COMMERCIAL. off topic, but, has anybody seen these youtube vids of these psycho kids losing their minds while playing these stupid ass games? they absolutely flip their shit when they don't win. what the fuck is wrong with kids today?



You suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rockband2:gayest commercial ever? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9946685 -

awesomebastard said:
every commercial for that game or guitar hero is gay.

Wait every commercial is gay.

Commercials just suck, turn the TV off and read a book tard.



:lol:

I don't watch TV so I haven't seen this commercial, sounds horrible though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Beatles ROCKband
( 1 2 3 all )
DAY.tripper 5,983 51 09/12/09 05:05 PM
by DAY.tripper
* Hilarious Energy Drink Commercial, shroomery material.
( 1 2 all )
Strangerous 1,372 28 05/16/11 08:54 PM
by Strangerous
* Ready for a long night of drinking and Rockband! NewbieS 435 6 12/29/07 11:14 AM
by Newbie
* Beattles rockband! Sally D 287 1 09/26/09 09:30 PM
by AcidDropper420
* Gayest tattoo in the universe
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Liquid_Dimension 12,266 71 01/07/08 01:03 AM
by marz13
* Pub: what's the gayest thought you ever had?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 1,618 52 07/04/11 05:15 PM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Whats the gayest thing you've ever seen?
( 1 2 all )
AtticusProphet 3,280 31 05/23/08 12:04 PM
by Tangerines
* THE GAYEST GUITAR OF ALL TIME LOL
( 1 2 all )
indica 3,729 39 02/05/08 10:34 PM
by g00ru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
610 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.