Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What if everyone had a suicide switch.
    #9117141 -

Of course it would only work for you, so nobody could kill you with it.  If we had a switch we could just flip and it would instantly, painlessly, and effeciently kill us, how do you think it would affect the world?  I think there would be a lot less people in the world.  I think suicidal people would flip their switch in a heartbeat because I honestly think the only thing holding them back is fear of death.  When you take away that fear it opens up new possibilities.  Suicide is still an option, but it's anyone's guess how "instant" certain methods would be, but if you give them a surefire outlet to an instant "off" I think humanity would be such a different experience.

Thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117151 -

Isnt that what a trigger basically is?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: DieCommie]
    #9117164 -

^ As long as you dont fuck it up :tongue2:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: DieCommie]
    #9117168 -

No because there are still elements of uncertainty.  I'm taking any shred of uncertainty out of the equation with the suicide switch.  It's instant, it's painless, it's CLEAN :lol:, and it's guaranteed to be that way.  I'm talking every system in your body, every cell just stops that instant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117203 -

Then yes a lot of people would end themselves


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: andrewss]
    #9117212 -

I wouldn't ever have any smidge of fear for death, that's for sure.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117214 -

i would suggest the subconscious of some people to kill themselves.:satan:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: andrewss]
    #9117233 -

are you permitted to off your self drunk? cuz that would definately increase its use. some people get really depressed when they drink heavily.  on the other hand some poeple get really stupid.


i can just see some dumbass going "HEY, GUYS WATCH THI----"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9117239 -

hamandcheese said:
i can just see some dumbass going "HEY, GUYS WATCH THI----"



Good, we could use some gene pool cleansing.  :happyhitler:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9117245 -

Yeah, but you can only flip the switch when you're 21 or older.  Too many emo's would die.  Nvm  statement retracted.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117270 -

emos would slit their wrists with the switch :emo:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117317 -

What if it were placed so that people accidentally bumped it and killed themselves all the time?  That would suck.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: circularvortex]
    #9117323 -

Yeah right, that would be entertaining as fuck.

I can just see it now, people bumping into each other and campus and falling dead.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117327 -

NewbieShroomie said:
What if everyone had a suicide switch.



Dude, we have one! You just haven't been looking at yourself well enough.


--------------------
Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: circularvortex]
    #9117330 -

:lol:  That would suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117332 -

I would've used it LOOOOOONG ago. regrettably naturally. But, if I were dead, I may not know it. Eh. Life throws you some fucked up curves, but you are made to handle it. No matter what it is. I have hit some lows, and am waiting for my highs. Life will always get better. .... Srrrrsly.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: isaacein]
    #9117339 -

isaacein said:
NewbieShroomie said:
What if everyone had a suicide switch.



Dude, we have one! You just haven't been looking at yourself well enough.




Well I've read that we can interrupt certain energy flows within our bodies that can cause autodestruction, but I'd have to see it to believe it.  It's actually what inspired this thread... :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117561 -

NewbieShroomie said:
isaacein said:
NewbieShroomie said:
What if everyone had a suicide switch.



Dude, we have one! You just haven't been looking at yourself well enough.




Well I've read that we can interrupt certain energy flows within our bodies that can cause autodestruction, but I'd have to see it to believe it.  It's actually what inspired this thread... :lol:



link?


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: demiu5]
    #9117568 -

I couldn't find the link if I tried, it just popped into my head today out of the blue.  It's kind of like that 2 point jab you can do to someone that ends up killing them in a few days due to the interruption of the flow of energy.  :shrug:  Sorry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if everyone had a suicide switch. [Re: Newbie]
    #9117573 -

The human body is fucking incredible, eh?


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* budd dweyer suicide video
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bridgeburner 8,809 106 01/18/08 07:05 AM
by BrAiN
* Suicide pill question
( 1 2 3 all )
hpi 4,687 46 04/21/09 08:23 PM
by hpi
* NewbieShroomie
( 1 2 all )
vinsue 2,015 32 01/03/09 07:50 PM
by 0xYg3n
* Suicide Girls (tattoos and nudity) your opinon??
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
laska 28,831 128 04/28/10 07:35 PM
by PurpleGiant
* Is smoking cigarettes considered suicide
( 1 2 3 4 all )
highc 9,970 74 04/25/08 09:37 AM
by highc
* If you chose suicide...
( 1 2 all )
Adden 4,878 35 04/03/05 01:35 PM
by Locus
* Switched to Diazepam They call me Jim 2,377 18 09/17/08 06:26 PM
by 5HTSynaptrip
* "Thompson probably planned suicide"
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 2,991 21 02/23/05 08:06 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,174 topic views. 11 members, 21 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.