Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Cup O' Noodles
    #9074056 -


Anyone?  Anyone?

Or are you more of a :ramen: person?


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Llamanose]
    #9074061 -

RAMEN FTW


chicken flavored. yuuuuuum


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: magikgrl]
    #9074072 -

mmmmmmmmmmmm monosodiumglutomate


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Coaster]
    #9074078 -

ya the sodium in both are ridiculous


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Llamanose]
    #9074079 -

I switch back and forth, I sometimes eat the cup of noodles then I get sick of the soup kind of noodles so I switch to the packs.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Coaster]
    #9074082 -

and rehydrated veggies. :thumbup:  I haven't had one of these things in a grip, I'm staying with my parents for a couple weeks, saw one, and couldn't resist.  i gotta buy some of these.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Llamanose]
    #9074098 -




LOLOLOL i got one them to!!!!!


:smile:


--------------------


    CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: smily]
    #9074100 -

eat em dry there great drunk!! nice and crunchy


:smile:


--------------------


    CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: smily]
    #9074105 -

wow you bastards are poor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: antiPock]
    #9074121 -

even if i wasn't poor i'd still eat ramen. :P


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #9074138 -

crap now i'm hungry


--------------------
***WARNING***
I'm a pathological liar.

Only God can create something of value out of nothing.

I've never been through the desert on a horse with no name but I've walked in the sand with a horse named tony. It always feels good to be out of the rain. Every fly has a buzz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Llamanose]
    #9074145 -

It's not cup O noodles. It's Cup Noodles. It even says it on there.




I want to find the spicy chili chicken flavored ones. Or the cajun flavored ones. Never can though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #9074148 -

now I want some dammit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: antiPock]
    #9074168 -

antiPock said:
now I want some dammit.



ROFL.. that's addictive chemical additives for you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: John Nada]
    #9074170 -

I don't care. It's cup o noodles to me. :heart:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: antiPock]
    #9074175 -

they are good with hot peppers added! ohh yea!..i almost want some later unless I fall asleep first...oh wait, I like ramen with hot peppers more, it takes less time, but I think I only have cup of noodles now.

Edited by Skunk420 (10/14/08 12:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: Llamanose]
    #9074380 -

That's cause you are autistic or yes? The dyslexia done spread to your legs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: John Nada]
    #9074393 -

The ones with the little shrimps in them that are spicy are bomb! That was best shit to eat in the county lock up


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #9074401 -

I don't care for dehydrated meats, or especially seafoods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cup O' Noodles [Re: John Nada]
    #9074419 -

how about jalepeno chedar?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cup of noodles eris 1,138 13 03/06/06 07:49 AM
by eris
* ramen noodles kick ass
( 1 2 3 all )
LethalX5 5,014 44 02/02/05 09:20 PM
by Cubieman420
* Your Favorite Flavor of Ramen
( 1 2 all )
thatsstupid 3,391 35 08/31/08 02:39 PM
by just me
* The Ramen Noodle Army--Official Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Apollyphelion 7,833 89 01/13/10 09:44 PM
by fapjack
* Instant noodles are a gift from god! Krishna 1,900 18 04/07/04 10:37 PM
by TheDude
* ramen noodles
( 1 2 3 all )
dutchmushroom 3,087 41 10/22/07 06:50 PM
by dutchmushroom
* help cooking ramen noodles
( 1 2 3 all )
AgingHippy 2,890 46 11/13/08 03:35 PM
by destructo_low
* Noodles TurntableJunky 649 17 05/28/07 06:27 AM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
976 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.