Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Flowering without initiation? [Re: misos]
    #9028207 -

Wow, you can have a "legal" grow in Ohio?? I wish NY would follow suit. How much can you legally grow?? It was 12 plants for me in Cali. Up to an oz on my person in transit.


--------------------
Pandha Piranha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flowering without initiation? [Re: lqdtrance]
    #9028617 -

No. Oregon... Here in Oregon it's 6 flowering, 12 plants non-sexed, and 24 dry cured ounces. Quite a bit of pot if you ask me for any one person. LOL. I couldn't smoke that much in 2 years if I tried. I'm typically a one toke and I'm stoned kind of person. I try not to smoke too frequently because of that reason.. and I'm on probation, so I need to make sure to have minimal traces. My bowls are are like 1/4-1/2 bowls. :shrug:


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flowering without initiation? [Re: misos]
    #9028862 -

Yeah, I used to go through an oz a week. Then I moved to NY and gave it up for a while. Now an 1/8 will last me about a week and a half!!


--------------------
Pandha Piranha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flowering without initiation? [Re: lqdtrance]
    #9028973 -

HA. That's better than an ounce. Fuck, an 1/8 would last me a month. No joke.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Double Diesel Ryder Autoflower Cannabis Miscusi 1,821 12 03/10/12 03:50 PM
by carnage11
* autoflowering blooming prematurely fungivore 539 4 09/02/13 09:43 AM
by kyoto
* Question bout autoflowering bud
( 1 2 all )
AIRDOG 4,031 25 12/09/12 10:32 PM
by 420milehigh
* grafting marijuana on hemp... the man 4,564 16 05/07/06 04:29 AM
by Hanky_discontinued
* EXCLUSIVE: Uncut, Uncensored and partially Edited mjshroomer 5,830 12 01/04/04 07:58 PM
by ergot
* help please with autoflowering fungivore 932 9 11/29/12 02:17 PM
by fungivore
* What does a AutoFlowering cannabis plant look like? Locky 1,970 4 07/07/11 09:54 AM
by KBG1977
* AUTOFLOWERING BUD DOESNT STOP GROWING WTF?? AIRDOG 1,753 4 04/03/13 07:06 PM
by Juke Adro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
2,445 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.