Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
LNC
    #9015817 -

How's everyone tonight?

Im just smokin and watchin the tube.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9015849 -

K, New here. What's LNC?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Your Destination]
    #9015856 -

Late Night Chat


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9015866 -

Only midnight here, good to go for another oh, 8 hours. Ah the pains of being jobless and poor!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Your Destination]
    #9015867 -

Waiting till  finish my homework, then i can finish my DMT freeze-precipitate.

Other than that im, kinda drunk, waiting till im off probation.

Beer + cigs = all i can have, lol

Till i finish my DMT, then at least i can journey and expand more than my meditation and Hemi-sync.


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Edited by ThirdEyeOpening (10/01/08 09:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #9015879 -

Just got back from a 4mile methadone induced walk around to view the beautiful night sky.
how is everyone else doing?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9015907 -

I just got a call from my girl...telling me she has a client (she does travel) that just lost his daughter from a heroin OD, is pretty lonely but fucking loaded, and wants someone to accompany him on a 10 day cruise to St thomas island and all kinds of shit, paid in full, just wants someone to go with him.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9015913 -

:vaped:


just killed a tallcan of 8% beer
feeling ok, might drink another

getting ready for this upcoming rains, gonna be a good mushroom season this year, i can already smell it in the air :awesome:

my dog is asleep on my lap, its righteous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9015930 -

Making some home made pasta sauce and pasta and its smells fuggin great. Probably going to smoke a bowl here soon and watch the daily show/colbert report online. I also can't wait for the fucking rains! Bring it on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9015935 -

Mmmm good pasta. My fav.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9015939 -

I just finished studying my anthropology.  Friday I'm going to dominate in a saltine cracker eating contest and then going to a Children of Bodom concert.


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SvampViking]
    #9015956 -

A Saltine cracker contest?


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9015960 -

Who can eat the most without water? You won't get very far I already lost that bet :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9015969 -

How the fuck are you going to watch it online? WHERE?
EZTV is down! Otherwise I would be downloading it right now! :frown:
And it's not been uploaded to demonoid.


What am I doing?
Trying to watch the daily show. Thinking about getting baked(just like last night) and I'm going to finally finish potting these mother fucking cacti.

My GF just got a job! So I don't have to abandon my sweet sweet plans of :bigweed:
Plus we will have a place to live next month. Which is nice. Being broke/scared you will lose your home sucks ass.

And! I have an interview for a job that pays $2,500 a month!

But it's only for 3 and a half months, but that's perfect,
because afterwards I can go back to growing lots of my own:bigweed: and starting a :mushroomgrow:<--A legal edible mushroom growing business,
with my dad :heartpump::grin:

Things are clicking back into place for me.
I'm truly happy this fine evening.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9015975 -

How many did you get?  I haven't done this before, but when I was a little kid I used to just sit there eating saltine crackers so I think I should be good.


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #9015985 -

http://www.colbertnation.com/home

http://www.thedailyshow.com/

Just click 'Full Episodes'

SvampViking, I think the bet was to eat 3 packages of Saltine crackers in under a minute with no water. So 6 crackers in 60 seconds. Not possible, your mouth turns into a glob of salty bread shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9016002 -

Coming down from 4 hits of acid and a gram of shrooms.

Been cracking beers for a couple hours.

Smoking hookah. About to smoke some weed. Man, I love lsd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9016012 -

Yeah that's what the bet is.  I can see how it would dry out your mouth, but because I used to eat them as a snack without anything to drink I can't really fathom not being able to do it.  I guess I'll see come Friday.


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: OneRainyWish]
    #9016017 -

I've been thinking about investing in a hookah... or pet.
I want an iguana... but they seem rather expensive to take care of.
I just want something to love, that's semi easy to take care of.
That'd be cool to chill and toke with... Well as far as an animal can toke ya know?
I really want a penguin, but that's unrealistic. Any suggestions? :o


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SvampViking]
    #9016018 -

You should cheat and try it at home first, its much harder than it looks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Chronicles of Narnia...it fucking sucked the big one
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,139 63 12/12/05 04:22 PM
by lukeboots
* My Best Buddy is being a HUGE Cocksmoker Hitman203 1,332 15 05/29/06 02:47 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* OFFICIAL FRIDAY LNC THREAD
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
World Spirit 26,988 398 10/15/05 04:05 AM
by Spooge
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Banez 12,843 233 10/13/05 05:25 AM
by Spooge
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 16,120 164 06/16/06 04:27 AM
by Hanky
* LNC lets get it going
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Stonerguy 12,275 176 11/17/05 03:33 AM
by Todcasil
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
KristiMidocean 14,403 146 09/25/05 04:05 AM
by Krishna
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Jfisher 6,743 105 05/25/06 05:03 AM
by monamine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,871 topic views. 7 members, 471 guests and 317 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.