Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
LNC lets get it going
    #4944233 -

Whats up everyone? Relaxing drinking some beer trying to hook up with a girl on the phone(The one I posted on sunday about).


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4944251 -

Just chilling.

Stone cold sober, and sore as hell from riding my bmx at the skatepark today.

Watching a little southpark and trying to dL the new richie hawtin album. (to no avail)

Good luck with your lady too.


--------------------
µgrammar

Edited by UlcerPentacidis (11/16/05 10:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4944257 -

What up stonrguy!!! Just had some herbal tea and about to have an herbal Bowl or two!!!! :thumbup: :bongload: :bongload:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: mytymyc]
    #4944272 -

wow, tea sounds real good right now.

i think i'll go on and get the water boiling, and maybe take a few resin hits as well.

fukn a.


--------------------
µgrammar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: mytymyc]
    #4944273 -

To bad the piss police have me on lock down.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4944282 -

Hey man. I just got home from work a little while ago. It is freaking COLD here!! Well, compared to yesterday, it is freezing. It was like a low of 52 yesterday and tonight, it is already 30 deg F!!! I finally had to turn the heat on. It has me all itchy feeling, because it's drying my skin out. :thumbdown:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: blissedout]
    #4944301 -

What's up all? Been sitting in front of this box ALL day, ripping files for jobs I gotta print tomorrow and posting longwinded replies at the shroomery.

Last file ripping now... so its hillbilly bong time for me. How much longer you have to study for your piss tests, stonerguy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4944302 -

I'm going to do the LNC thing tonight. It's snowing its ass off and I'm getting drunk and stoned pronto for the occasion!


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4944309 -

man i wish we would have gotten more snow up here, might as well be snowy if its gonna be cold.


--------------------
µgrammar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4944312 -

Stonerguy said:
To bad the piss police have me on lock down.


Fuck THE PISS POLICE :minigun:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: blissedout]
    #4944313 -

poop!

shower!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: UlcerPentacidis]
    #4944317 -

I'm digging into the whole snow thing, wish I had some hash, nug will hafta do, ya know?


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Srirachi]
    #4944320 -

Around 10 more weeks..... Yeah it sucks


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: UlcerPentacidis]
    #4944322 -

Good evening everyone. I am getting blazed before I go to bed.

I wish we would get some snow here. We haven't had a good snow in years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: blissedout]
    #4944324 -

Nivea for men


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: peeper]
    #4944329 -

no bed for me, not for a while hahaha


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Todcasil]
    #4944333 -

Todcasil said:
poop!

shower!



I already did all of that, when I got home. :smirk:Now, I'm all cozy and warm, but the damned itching has GOT to stop!:whoa:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4944355 -

I've had meetings all day, now I'm ready to just relax. I'm kinda lonely AGAIN tonight. Hope my friend calls...I sure do miss his voice. :frown:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4944358 -

yeah some nugget would be cool, too bad i don't have the $$ for it lately.

Resin will have to do I guess, and tea of course.

Fuckin snow though, I want that shit to drop pronto.

We've got these snow bikes at my work, and I am excited to try one out.

4" wide tires on a mountain bike equals serious flotation for real.


--------------------
µgrammar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC lets get it going [Re: UlcerPentacidis]
    #4944370 -

Awright hell. Now I gotta have some tea, too. It'll be mint/green tea for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mmmmmm Delicious!! I Invented A New Dish!
( 1 2 all )
TM 1,966 21 03/25/06 06:10 PM
by TM
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
THE KRAT BARON 17,697 375 10/09/05 04:51 AM
by FL_accciD
* LNC Come one come all
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Stonerguy 10,702 128 12/15/05 04:53 AM
by Toddo
* Who's in charge of the LNC thread yo?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 19,263 360 10/12/05 01:06 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,984 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* Sunday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
THE KRAT BARON 6,159 141 09/19/05 12:55 AM
by Burke Dennings
* LNC-Monday
( 1 2 all )
CaptainH13 1,598 29 03/13/07 05:24 AM
by barfightlard
* LNC-So I'm going thru this...
( 1 2 all )
fantasylndvictm 1,078 23 08/23/07 02:06 AM
by Great Scott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,275 topic views. 7 members, 26 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.