Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How do you picture your fellow shroomerites?
    #9009858 -

For some reason, I often create a mental image of common posters here when reading their posts.

For instance, when I read coaster's posts, I picture that guy from "Malibu's Most Wanted"



Anyone else do this? And who do you picture/ how do you picture them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9009870 -

I picture CannabisCharlie as a short greasy guy in a baseball cap with tattoos and a beer gut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9009986 -

Coaster had some pics on here. just looks like another candy raver.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9010179 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I picture CannabisCharlie as a short greasy guy in a baseball cap with tattoos and a beer gut.



Thats kind of how I picture gumby, except bald/ing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9010448 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9010673 -

I generally don't picture them, unless I've met them or seen pics.  There's pics of Coaster and cannabischarlie floating around somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9010692 -

I've seen a pic of Coaster. He looks like a young Cosmo Kramer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9010729 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Thats kind of how I picture gumby.



I picture Gumby looking like this:



I picture Suess looking like this:



Acyl/Teragon/Johnm214:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9011063 -








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9011129 -

Fuck WORLD TRAAAADE!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9012106 -

Coaster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you picture your fellow shroomerites? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9012469 -

This is how I picture more shroomerites I havent seen pics of:

I picture Jalruza as looking like that world trade guy.
I picture OMR as being kinda portly with shoulder length curly hair.
I picture the mange as having dreads and a trimmed beard.
kidaihuan as being a lanky blonde kid with bug eyes.
rugergirl as being stout and having short hair.
danlennon with longhair and babyfaced
Veggie as having a smooth shaved head and very lean
Wiccan as having short salt/pepper hair, glasses and kinda chunky
Lefty Surprise - Aryan, Itallian and Irish mixed, tallish and fit
Weilli- Short guy, steal your face tattoo on shoulder above barbed wire with stubble and a basketball jersey, muscular
Gumby - lanky with medium length blonde hair
AdoreChampignons- Tall, skinny, short brown hair and chubby cheeks
CaptainH13- Bald with a beard, possibly braided and lots of tattoos/piercings, muscular

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what annoys you most about your fellow shroomerites
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,449 41 04/03/08 04:44 PM
by Anonymous
* Attention All Shroomerites: Oliveplume here Anonymous 506 12 01/04/08 02:25 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* Super-muscular guys
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,888 47 11/08/07 09:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Cool Shroomerites?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,082 63 09/12/07 08:20 AM
by Anonymous
* Hello Shroomerites Anonymous Anonymous 549 15 01/15/08 12:46 PM
by Anonymous
* A four hour phonecall with a Shroomerite!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,106 22 01/11/08 08:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you think some shroomerites are enlightened?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 3,212 125 03/20/09 11:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerite you would most like to have a sexual experience with
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,858 80 10/13/07 03:45 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
422 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.