Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Law of One
    #8978993 -

A.K.A. Ra Material:

http://www.lawofone.info/


Just wondering if anybody else has heard of this, and what you think of it?  It's a series of channeling sessions done in the 1980's which are similar in a way to the Seth Material of Jane Roberts (although I always got bad vibes from those readings).

It goes pretty in-depth into 2012 and a supposed upcoming planetary shift or "harvest" as Ra calls it, which leads in turn to us human beings being shifted into the next dimension or density, that being 4D.  That's a pretty narrow description which does zero justice, but I don't want to write a novel when it's already written there for you so I encourage you to read into it a little more yourself to understand more.

Call me crazy if you will, but I've followed the LoO religiously ever since I stumbled across it a few months ago.  It just resonates so well with me.

If it interests you, I'd suggest watching some of David Wilcock's lectures on youtube/google video.  He talks about the LoO frequently.

What say you?

Edited by Mr. Cordoza (09/24/08 03:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Law of One (moved) [Re: Mr. Cordoza]
    #8979247 -

This thread was moved from Philosophy & Spirituality.

Reason:
You'll get better responses here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Law of One [Re: Mr. Cordoza]
    #8979728 -

Mr. Cordoza said:
A.K.A. Ra Material:

http://www.lawofone.info/


Call me crazy if you will, but I've followed the LoO religiously ever since I stumbled across it a few months ago.  It just resonates so well with me.






Myself as well. I look at it as more important than any other religious text out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Law of One [Re: Mr. Cordoza]
    #8981695 -

I first heard of it after watching some of David Wilcock's material, but I havn't read any.

I just looked up a pdf of the first book so I'll check that out. Just looking through the introduction, it reminded me of something I've thought about recently. If this team started in 1961, they were probably influenced by basically no outside sources, which IMO brings much more credibility to it. My eyes just kind of glaze over as I read new channelings since they are everywhere! and they say the same thing - in a really vague way...It's hard for me to see any sort of individuality coming out of channeling at this point.

What is interesting is how many independent sources are talking about *something* happening on or around 2012. They aren't all the same, but pretty much all say a huge event, unlike anything we've ever seen before, will/is occur/ing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Law of One [Re: fazdazzle]
    #8985839 -

Lies..


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Law of One [Re: Mr. Cordoza]
    #8986961 -

Well I d/l'd the .pdf of the first book (didn't know there were so many...) and read through the introduction. It was kind of scattered but very interesting. The thing that I find most remarkable about messages from extraterrestrial beings is they stress so vehemently the idea of not controlling or coercing others.

After reading the intro I am definitely going to read it. I think it's funny that they start all of their correspondences with "I am Ra...." lol but I have a feeling it might get kind of old. I am liking that they just point to truth, or what they claim to be truth, instead of just calling humans out on their faults.

I do like that idea though...shows a lot of appreciation of one's self (or collective unit, in this case) like in "Dances with Wolves," when the main native warrior approaches Kevin Costner and screams "I am fazdazzle, don't you fear me!?" then at the end "I am fazdazzle, don't you see that I'm you're friend?" I'm not quite about to start approaching people that way though, lol....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* David Wilcock - 2012 Event Horizion
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Saidin 6,150 88 05/17/10 05:12 PM
by jivJaN
* For fans of David Wilcock
( 1 2 all )
Scratcher 3,339 30 11/27/08 01:35 PM
by Blink Dog
* David Wilcock [Help me understand] Clordio 2,115 15 12/17/08 03:47 PM
by fazdazzle
* Coast to Coast am - David Wilcock Feb 2009
( 1 2 all )
jivJaN 2,598 37 02/13/09 11:50 PM
by Funguymon
* Wanderer Awakening - David Wilcock's New Album XD
( 1 2 all )
c0sm0nautt 7,028 36 05/18/09 05:52 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* David Wilcock's view on 2012
( 1 2 all )
natureisnurture 3,656 20 02/20/10 06:25 PM
by c0sm0nautt
* David Wilcock's latest... Rothschild political influences in UK as well as US (McCain & Clinton...) JacquesCousteau 1,896 18 10/25/08 09:51 AM
by c0sm0nautt
* David Wilcock Oct. 6 on Coast 2 Coast jivJaN 1,959 13 10/27/09 02:18 AM
by 3rdEyeOpen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
763 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.