Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Donating blood
    #8972360 -

I'm going to donate blood, mostly because I want the free pint of ice cream. My question: Is it really that much easier/more fun to get drunk and for how long?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Donating blood [Re: robbyberto]
    #8972362 -

I wouldn't know, I'm on a national barred list for giving blood :thumbdown:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Donating blood [Re: circularvortex]
    #8972365 -

AIDS?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Donating blood [Re: robbyberto]
    #8972371 -

last time he went in to donate he ate all the icecream :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Donating blood [Re: robbyberto]
    #8972375 -

Yeah, it doesn't take as much booze and you just get drunk quicker.  Personally, I'd suggest eating something if you're gonna drink after donating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Donating blood [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #8972386 -

Well I'm going to be drinking a bunch tomorrow at trivia, probably not today. It's probably too long after donating to really matter. We cheated last time and got a $50 credit at the restaurant.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Donating blood [Re: robbyberto]
    #8972798 -

No, I lived in England during the whole Mad Cow fiasco.  I don't have mad cow disease, but in the US they won't take blood from anybody that lived there within a certain range of dates.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Donating blood [Re: circularvortex]
    #8973111 -

Yeah. They asked a lot of questions, and most of them were about gay sex and Africa.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,035 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* Donating Plasma? Gr8fulJ420 1,394 13 01/20/05 06:29 PM
by Phychotron
* i gave blood matts 2,060 13 06/21/22 12:03 AM
by gamergod88
* Icecream Trucks
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,356 23 06/05/06 08:22 PM
by TM
* real icecream
( 1 2 3 all )
KP123 2,869 43 03/07/09 09:46 PM
by TM
* I Give Blood
( 1 2 all )
McKennaFan200 2,402 24 08/23/04 10:40 PM
by whiterabbit13
* Draw Blood! PapaverS 1,163 12 01/05/03 11:40 AM
by Papaver
* High blood pressure and shroomin ?????? tripndicular 1,341 8 04/17/04 06:19 PM
by Al_Good

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
719 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.