Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: natehimself]
    #8970916 -

natehimself said:
magikgrl said:
does anyone else hate it when the TV volume shoots up?! wtf



I think Inuyasha on adult swim in 20 times louder the normal adult swim. Whenever I fall asleep with the TV on I always wake up after Inuyasha turns on. I hate it.



I got a good LCD too. you'd think they'd have this technology down by now.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: natehimself]
    #8970960 -

my night in a pictorial nutshell:















the end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: hazey]
    #8970962 -

Thank you for the pictures.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: hazey]
    #8970967 -

That's One Content Looking Polar bear.


I just used the Dropdown menu on Quick reply to select who i was 're:" ing to. for the first time ever.

Holy shit. :shocked:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: Sassy]
    #8970969 -

That ableton your mixing with?

Caught Black Snake Moan on HBO the other day, trippy good flick.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: magikgrl]
    #8970980 -

its FL Studio (fruityloops)

im pretty excited, i hear you get to see christina ricci's knockers :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: hazey]
    #8970995 -

Roommate confessions via collegehumor.com

"Remember when some a hole filled your shampoo bottle up with Baby oil which cause you to slip in the shower, breaking your jaw and forcing you to wear the retarded face brace? The ironic part was that a hole did it 'cause you ate my god damn food and didn't replace it. We aren't all as rich as you, you piece of sh*t.
Ryan Jenkerson, Missouri State"


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: magikgrl]
    #8971048 -

The females of LNC are dominating. The title brings out our vagina power.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: Sassy]
    #8971071 -

I'm think I'm Going to read. Like,read a book. I've got a few i need to finish.

I hate reading, I'm one of those people that an finish a book in a few days, but I just don't like Doing it.

I started this gay ass Book last winter. Time to knock it out in one night.

it's a pretty gay ass fucking book,don't read it.




then on to sonny bargers HA book.


That's How Bored I am. Don't Make me read people. I don't like reading. :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8971112 -

i got a new job and have to be there in... 7 hours. i thinks i should go to bed.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: Sassy]
    #8971119 -

Doing what?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8971123 -

I'm not sure yet. I'm guessing waitressing? The lady that owns it is a regular where I work as a waitress already. She's been trying to get me to work for her for a while now.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8971125 -

Goddamn, you must be pretty bored if you're about to read that dribble. :lol:

I just had a nice warm shower while drinking an ice cold beer, damn that felt good.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: Sassy]
    #8971127 -

Well, if you're remotely attractive you should make some decent tips waiting tables. Just always remember the cardinal rule: never let a glass go empty. I'm known to tip $20 if my glass never goes empty, learned that one at a young age. :lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #8971133 -

matt said:
Well, if you're remotely attractive you should make some decent tips waiting tables. Just always remember the cardinal rule: never let a glass go empty.



LOL

It's a breakfast place. Older rich women.

Besides, I haven't gotten under 20% on a tip in a while. Every place is different, though.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #8971139 -

Seriously dude, it's the most faggot pretentious Book I've seen in years. I read all but the last few chapters while visiting Home in tn last year. since they don't have tv and really no computer,and nothing else to fucking do, but drink beer and read.

The sonny barger Book kicks unholy levels of ass though, I've read parts from it.

guess i got tomorrow off too,since my faggot friends wont take me to get any gas,or take me to work. Some fucking friends. :crankey::crankey:

the boss is being pretty cool about it. he knows I'd try my ass off to get there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: Sassy]
    #8971146 -

ya thats pretty lame captain.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: magikgrl]
    #8971151 -

What's up, just stoppin by to let the ladies know I'm here to the rescue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8971156 -

why would you read a book that you already know you hate?  are you really THAT bored?  this is why god gave you a dominant hand and a ... well ... pen15.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ladies need cock (LNC) [Re: Sassy]
    #8971163 -

All the same, don't let their glasses go empty. hah. I remember one time I was out to eat with my girlfriend at the time. We had this really cute waitress who was fucking awesome. She was really flirty and always had my soda refilled before it was gone. She even went as far as giving me a complimentary bottle of wine, and at the time I was only like 19 so that really sealed the deal. The total came to like $35.00 or something like that, can't remember exactly what it was. I ended up tipping her $20 and walking away before I could see her reaction. But I paid dearly for that one, didn't get any pussy that night. I swear most chicks hate giving other bitches good tips, especially if they believe the waitress looks better than they do. :rofl:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Sunday. A little early
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Stonerguy 10,831 216 08/22/05 03:05 AM
by felix
* too early for LNC tuesday?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
I_was_the_walrus 1,921 66 10/25/05 01:05 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
THE KRAT BARON 17,698 375 10/09/05 04:51 AM
by FL_accciD
* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Supernova 6,866 80 05/07/05 12:57 PM
by no-tone
* I need some advice from the ladies
( 1 2 all )
Ekstaza 3,367 25 02/26/06 07:13 PM
by Ekstaza
* LNC mo fuckas
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
thegatewaydrug 26,198 540 08/11/05 07:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,439 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* LNC NIGGA'
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 3,445 72 02/08/06 05:18 AM
by sui

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,652 topic views. 10 members, 7 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.