Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
too early for LNC tuesday?
    #4848445 -

Im officially starting LNC for tuesday night.

Lets get it on :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848460 -

a buck short and a day late....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4848473 -

+ $1 and a day ahead

How about LNC friday? Are there rules for these kinda things?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848479 -

no, but there is common sense....



But that doesnt always win out around here....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848482 -

What in gods name is an lnc?


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: _Aegis_]
    #4848488 -

Late night crew...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848517 -

I already started it, fool!:mrt:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4848524 -

I was kidding. It just seems its getting earlier and earlier. I think one of these days, we need to get a bunch of members into a competition (like 5 bucks a person) mail our money to someone neutral (such as ythan) and have a contest to see who can stay here the longest...no sleep, nothing. We will have bathroom breaks and food as fast as you can make it, but if you fall off the "whos online" list (which I think is something like 10 min.? Correct me if Im wrong)
Your done.
Winner gets the competition money!

Whos game?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848530 -

YOU COULD BE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON "I HAVE NO LIFE"!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848536 -

Id totally slay you at that. :crazy2: :tongue:


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4848537 -

:yesnod:!!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4848542 -

psilocyberin said:
YOU COULD BE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON "I HAVE NO LIFE"!!!!!!



Reged: 01/15/05
Posts: 1948

I registered around 5 years ago and have like 1000 posts tops.
I could be the next contestant, but theres no way im winning this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848551 -

Good call.:smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848552 -

Hello... my name is Psilocyberin.... and Im a post whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: blissedout]
    #4848556 -

blissedout said:
:yesnod:!!!



Reged: 11/11/04
Posts: 5889


ouch. I dont think I even qualify

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4848559 -

:shocked:

Nah!!!

If you are a whore, what am I?


:ooo:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4848564 -

And Im saying this sarcastically mind you. Lets not get our panties in a twist because the man on the internet is mocking you.
Ive seen it happen time and time again :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: blissedout]
    #4848566 -

A crack whore perhaps? :blush: :crazy2:


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4848568 -

a person who hangs out in OTD? seems they all avg 300 posts an hour in there.
I bet  :bitch: makes up 40% of those posts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: too early for LNC tuesday? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4848569 -

I_was_the_walrus said:
blissedout said:
:yesnod:!!!



Reged: 11/11/04
Posts: 5889


ouch. I dont think I even qualify



I was totally foolin'! C'mon! Lurking this long should teach you internet humor, at least! :tongue:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Monday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 6,003 95 05/16/06 03:46 AM
by TheCow
* LNC FRIDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
TYL3R 40,062 601 08/13/05 11:33 AM
by TYL3R
* Whoah wheres the LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Daytripper420 24,671 556 10/14/05 03:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC SUNDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
TYL3R 21,567 349 04/03/16 07:33 PM
by Wheat farmer
* LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 13,869 314 09/11/05 02:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
THE KRAT BARON 23,447 307 08/27/05 05:39 AM
by AliceDee
* OFFICIAL LNC - roll call now online
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
World Spirit 18,520 297 10/16/05 04:09 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC of the night?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 10,416 211 09/13/05 02:14 AM
by CaptainH13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,921 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.