Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I almost bludgeoned my boss and His wife.
    #8916740 -

like 5 different times. The next time they even start to raise their Voice with me, I'm Going to either End up on jail or,well...in jail.


....I think i need a new job.

:psycho:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I almost bludgeoned my boss and His wife. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8917487 -

Haha.

Get a union job, doofus.

I can talk more shit to my boss than they can talk to me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I almost bludgeoned my boss and His wife. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8917580 -

you should quit then tell your boss you had an affair with his wife... and give details... then run out of the office as fast as possible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I almost bludgeoned my boss and His wife. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8918133 -

Chloroform them both and assrape them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I almost bludgeoned my boss and His wife. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8943369 -

Well as long as you don't end up beating the women and then raping the dude youre fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I almost bludgeoned my boss and His wife. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8943412 -

http://www.amazon.com/Never-Work-Jerk-Patricia-King/dp/0531155226

Buy it, read it, own it, live it.

Be happy(er).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I almost bludgeoned my boss and His wife. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8944973 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My boss grabbed my tits yesterday
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,786 64 02/07/09 05:11 PM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 10,467 35 07/10/09 02:53 PM
by Anonymous
* i just slapped the shit out of my wife
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,005 89 05/27/09 11:03 PM
by Anonymous
* I cheated on my wife last night
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 819 28 10/29/09 08:48 PM
by Anonymous
* My wife is a cunt! Anonymous 344 7 11/14/09 05:19 AM
by Anonymous
* Should my wife get prescribed Xanax?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,232 45 06/08/09 11:03 AM
by Anonymous
* How do I get my wife to agree to a threesome?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,233 21 12/10/09 05:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Finger my bother's wife.....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 763 24 09/07/09 10:16 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
254 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.