Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11343290 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Damn, I'm only 20, I didn't know that sexuality operated like this in America. :lol:




I don't think the anon. forum on shroomery is best representation of America, and I don't think sexually operates like "this" . . . Homeboy should man up and just tell his wife she's not cutting it if he is gonna go out and cheat... Who knows if he feels that way about other women she probably feels that way about other men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11343331 -

LOL brah... hawaii fucks..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11343334 -

OP troll.    your wife's pussy is like a opening a grill cheese sandwhich on a hot summers day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11343344 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I've cheated.




Don't do it again. And you might want to tell your wife. If it wasn't meant to be, you'll be single again anyways.



yea tell her,............not!!!!! would good would that do.I wouldn't be surprised if a woman posted #8.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11343349 -

post your wifes number and i will tell her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11343501 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I met this really cool younger woman last night at the casino and we just hit it off. Had a great time with her and I'm suppose to meet her again tonight to watch the Phillies game. The bad thing is I feel so fuckin guilty, it's the first time I've been with another woman in 11years. Should I meet up with her anyway, or just save the memory and do something with my wife tonight so I don't feel like shit?



Perhaps you don't realize how fucked up of a betrayal that is to your wife. She gave you her heart and you decided that her feelings are worthless and you shattered your holy matrimony into a billion fragments. You had better hope she doesn't :suicide: when she finds out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #11343722 -

I totally suck, drank and watched the game with her then headed back to her hotel afterwards. I think I was just going through a midlife crisis, won't be seeing her again unless she starts stalking the poker room we met at being she is heading back to her home/city later this morning and I switched many #s around when I gave her my cell early this morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11343898 -

You are a douche bag.
Most likely one of those guys that will fuck around on his wife, but then flip out on her if she even looked in the direction of another man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cheated on my wife last night [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11348198 -

did you get pics?  i wana see her tits compared to your wife's tits to accurately measure the situation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm so lost I don't know what to do Anonymous 415 19 05/03/13 10:02 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
819 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.