Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
toothpick tazmanians
    #892696 -

I must show my distaste for tazmanians now. I have tried growing them three times now, birthing them from cakes and casing them......every time they come out looking like tooth picks. Some grow to be several inches long but are about as big around as a toothpick. Right now I have some cased in the same terrarium as a casing of creepers and a casing of equadors. Of course the creepers and equadors are big and fat but then right in the middle...........toothpick tazmanians. I guess they don't like my coir and verm.....they will be punished accordingly. The best strain I have grown has to be the creepers, it's so easy to grow lots of nice fat shrooms. You can't go wrong with the creepers. Besides, when you put four grams of them in a blender with a little orange juice and hit the spin button and then throw them down the hatch you're in for one hell of a ride.

So anyone looking for advice on which strain they should grow, my vote goes for creepers.

BlueBus


--------------------
I paid good money to see myself fall apart, I'm not about to give up now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: BlueBus]
    #892714 -

When my friend grew tasmanians, he left 4 as cakes and cased 3, all of them produced good sized mushrooms, he thinks they colonize fast too. He hasn't tried creepers but he will soon.


--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: BlueBus]
    #892717 -

This is what Tazmanians can do when simply grown from cased rye berries instead of brf/v: (and they?re every bit as potent as creepers, probably more so) :grin:

 


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: TM]
    #892817 -

Now THAT is mushroom porn. I feel all quivery now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: TM]
    #892863 -

There's a lot of aborts there... :smile: 


--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: TM]
    #892873 -

tm, that is a  nice  picture, thanks for sharing :grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: mile69]
    #892968 -

I have been using rye berries as the substrate for my research. I think I will give the tazmanians one more try using the brown rice flower and vermiculite. Thanks for the advice. My tazmanians definately don't look like the ones in that picture.

BlueBus


--------------------
I paid good money to see myself fall apart, I'm not about to give up now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: BlueBus]
    #5145070 -

Check out Kiss' Tazs, he just sent me a reply im growing some on BRF and perlite soon, ill get some pics. Chances are, theyre not getting enough humidity but who knows.


--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: toothpick tazmanians [Re: kingofthemtn151]
    #5145074 -

whoops
forgot to send the link lol ive been tokin i admit it, go here, check his shit out, please respond to my questions on the post too

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5144541/an/0/page/0


--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* creeper identification tangerine 3,485 13 07/10/04 05:22 PM
by onetime
* Tasmanian monotub, ready to fruit?
( 1 2 3 all )
Kaos 5,502 46 12/01/11 12:48 PM
by bagofnoises
* Fruiting problems with golden teacher creeper oak ridge White Rabbit 88 1,820 10 09/02/13 10:17 AM
by PussyFart
* Can anyone tell me about the creeper strain? causeidontknow 28,018 8 06/27/02 04:43 AM
by BlueBus
* Fast Cottony Growth In Tazmanian PF Jar.... Sterile 2,158 13 05/14/01 04:20 PM
by ralphster44
* tazmanian or amazonian? drinian5001 1,814 4 03/15/02 05:26 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Psilocybe cubensis - Tasmanian Strand MrKrinkle 4,137 4 08/27/05 01:30 AM
by tops008
* Tazmanian Penguin 1,981 1 04/02/02 01:39 AM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,733 topic views. 13 members, 125 guests and 219 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.