Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just discover perpetual motion! *DELETED*
    #8925871 -

Post deleted by SubGen1us

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! [Re: SubGen1us]
    #8925888 -

Suck up some water with the turket baster, hold between thumb and pointer finger by the point/hole so the bulb part is at the bottom, swing a little bit and it keeps spinning in a circle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! [Re: SubGen1us]
    #8925892 -

I discovered it last month using a Hot plate, a squeegee and a battery powered vibrator that looks like a cactus. It's already been published in many science journals.

:crazy2:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8925893 -



--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! *DELETED* [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8925899 -

Post deleted by SubGen1us

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! [Re: SubGen1us]
    #8925904 -

It would be if there were no batteries in it...


--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! *DELETED* [Re: thedefone]
    #8925912 -

Post deleted by SubGen1us

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! [Re: SubGen1us]
    #8925925 -

:whoyougonnacall:


--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! [Re: thedefone]
    #8925929 -

but the hot plate is electrical too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just discover perpetual motion! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8925976 -

FUCK!


--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Perpetual Motion mikeyboy 1,300 14 10/31/05 09:45 AM
by trendal
* The Perpetual Motion Machine
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Penguin 6,422 94 12/02/02 05:40 PM
by Papaver
* Have you ever discovered randomly that you were hella good at something?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
freddurgan 3,601 61 05/02/05 10:03 PM
by niteowl
* Mysterious new 'Dark Flow' discovered in space
( 1 2 all )
Frost 1,963 25 07/11/09 09:08 AM
by pigs_on_the_wing
* whats this elbow motion called anyone420 735 12 08/28/08 03:55 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* History of the Vibrator boatlaunch 830 3 09/06/06 08:40 PM
by thatiAM
* Feeling faint from vibrations? Azen 669 2 08/03/07 12:28 AM
by TrippinTeddy
* motion pictures Infrared 456 1 06/11/04 06:42 PM
by Cherk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
747 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.