Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
    #8774879 -

They really can't come up with a better idea for a movie? Fuck!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Re: OneMoreRobot3021] * 1
    #8775197 -

The astonishing thing is that dozens of people would have to get behind that movie for it to actually make it to the screen.  Each one of them came to a point in their life where they decided "Yes, this chihuahua movie project is definitely the best way to invest my time right now.  I will see this dream to fruition.  I will make it happen."


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8775208 -

When I saw step brothers(fucking hilarious) the other night they had this preview. Not a peep out of the audience, I even heard a few groans, lmao this movies going to bomb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8775213 -

i dont know what your talking about YET but so far it sounds like paris wrote a movie about her dog?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8775216 -

I think id rather watch paint dry than see that movie.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8775363 -

WhiskeyClone said:
The astonishing thing is that dozens of people would have to get behind that movie for it to actually make it to the screen.  Each one of them came to a point in their life where they decided "Yes, this chihuahua movie project is definitely the best way to invest my time right now.  I will see this dream to fruition.  I will make it happen."



Every single person who is on the credits for this movie has brought shame upon their family.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8775372 -

I've said it for quite some time - they're running out of ideas in Hollywood. :argh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Re: Le_Canard]
    #8775406 -

I've only seen a preview but is it just me or did it portray mexicans as dirty, idiots?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beverly Hills by Weezer is SPECTACULAR!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
JunkFood 6,604 101 03/21/07 06:47 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Beverly Hills 2012 PapaverS 741 4 09/13/07 05:54 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Beverly Hills Chihuahua Penguarky Tunguin 536 4 09/29/08 07:35 PM
by Rebirtha
* Best new arthouse movies? burgatory 615 9 12/13/08 11:58 PM
by mecreateme
* Imagine how disgusted a starving African child would be with a rich Beverly Hills kid?
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 3,449 21 10/21/07 08:33 AM
by Asante
* I <3 the shroomery, OMR & WhiskeyClone!
( 1 2 3 all )
yogabunnyM 3,206 53 02/19/12 10:01 PM
by idiotek
* so we got a chihuahua (help with names!!!)
( 1 2 3 all )
CptnGarden 4,548 47 09/10/08 11:39 PM
by Sassy
* Pancho the Chihuahua OneMoreRobot3021 626 3 05/29/05 01:41 PM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
701 topic views. 0 members, 137 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.