Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
2 nights of Radiohead, starting today...
    #8743326 -

I'm outta control excited..

Just rolled a couple of superb pieces of joint craftsmanship...

Readying some liquid love...

All engines are go!!!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8743368 -

:shakefist:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8743609 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I'm outta control excited..

Just rolled a couple of superb pieces of joint craftsmanship...

Readying some liquid love...

All engines are go!!!



:whatever:


:heart:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8744495 -

OMR is FAIL
iggy and the stooges tonight at terminal 5 in NYC
I WIN.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8744651 -

Have a great few nights, man!  I just saw them on Monday and was so intoxicated by the music that I cried like a sissy through 2 songs straight.

Don't forget to dance!


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #8744660 -

I got all you beat.  Virgin Mobile Festival.  Tomorrow and the next day.

I see Iggy, Foo Fighters, The Offspring, Bob Dylan, Moby, Stone Temple Pilots, Nine Inch Nails, Jack Johnson, Lil Wayne, Bloc Party, Paramore, Armin Van Buuren, and much much more.

2 hits of some BOMB lucy, and 7 pre-rolled joints (so far).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: Newbie]
    #8744721 -

NewbieShroomie said:
I got all you beat.  Virgin Mobile Festival.  Tomorrow and the next day.

I see Iggy, Foo Fighters, The Offspring, Bob Dylan, Moby, Stone Temple Pilots, Nine Inch Nails, Jack Johnson, Lil Wayne, Bloc Party, Paramore, Armin Van Buuren, and much much more.

2 hits of some BOMB lucy, and 7 pre-rolled joints (so far).



i had planned on going to that, but all my plans kinda went to shit

have fun at dylan


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: Newbie]
    #8744947 -

NewbieShroomie said:
I got all you beat.  Virgin Mobile Festival.  Tomorrow and the next day.

I see Iggy, Foo Fighters, The Offspring, Bob Dylan, Moby, Stone Temple Pilots, Nine Inch Nails, Jack Johnson, Lil Wayne, Bloc Party, Paramore, Armin Van Buuren, and much much more.

2 hits of some BOMB lucy, and 7 pre-rolled joints (so far).



my friend was going to see NIN in boston tonight but reznor got sick like a pussy and isnt playing.  so i'd bet they might not play the festie either.  and I'm seeing the stooges in a small club, so i win.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #8745329 -

I so missed Radiohead the other night here...crap. I love that band. Wish I was you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2 nights of Radiohead, starting today... [Re: altershroom]
    #8749623 -

I still win since I know none of you faggots got to get on stage and dance with radiohead.  :yesnod:


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Radiohead/A Beautiful Mind synch weirdness Revelation 867 2 09/12/03 01:20 PM
by Bhairabas
* Intense Radiohead Concert Budtastic 1,181 9 08/25/03 09:11 PM
by Anonymous
* radiohead fearfect 738 9 05/15/04 12:57 PM
by trendal
* Radiohead - Lucky trendalM 722 4 07/04/04 11:37 AM
by trendal
* Radiohead - Fitter, Happier trendalM 1,497 16 08/23/04 10:27 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Radiohead - Creep trendalM 1,424 18 10/11/04 07:25 AM
by r493
* Radiohead fans read this Plok 994 10 10/29/04 08:27 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* I went to Radiohead WHOA Purple Haze 710 6 08/17/03 12:06 AM
by Zero7a1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
612 topic views. 5 members, 42 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.