Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. * 1
    #8736875 -

Last night was one of the best nights that I have ever had, and it all happened by complete surprise.  :sunny:

I arrived at my friend Devin's apartment to chill with him and his girl for a bit, and he surprised me with a sick t-shirt and some new bearings for my skateboard as a belated birthday present.  He then got some very clean yayo for us to share, between him, his girlfriend and I.  Very very clean, we didn't need much and there was no unpleasant feelings from it in the slightest at any point!  No comedown, no annoying drip, no fillers, no nothing.  Oh, yes!

We ended up going to a Dub Step event with a few of his friends and I danced my ass off for a few hours, and had a very beautiful black girl come on to me like nobody's business (I've never been with a black chick) and she kept turning around and making out with me, grinding her butt on me, and ended up putting her number in my phone.  She smokes bud and likes electronic music ... always a plus.  :jiggy:

So we left the event, took Devin's friends back home, and then went back to his apartment ... and that's when the REAL fun began.  :3some: HAH!  no, not quite ...

He and his girl were going to do some of the K they got in Mexico recently ... pharmaceutical, high-grade stuff.  Feeling on top of the world, and ready for something new and wild, I asked if he would introduce me to one of the only substances I have never experienced.  I have done DXM in high-school and found little in it aside from violent nausea and satanic visions, and a stomach full of disgusting Robitussin ...  :puke:

... but many users of K have described it as being something truly unique, and not very similar to DXM.  Devin is an experienced user of it, a very trustable and loving guy, so I had no qualms about his poking me in the butt with a dissociative anaesthetic/psychedelic.  Hah!  I couldn't have been more excited. :epileptic:

He asked if I wanted to K-hole ... meaning a 90-100 unit dose, like what he and his girl do.  I declined, as I wanted to get a good feeling for the substance without losing it completely and possibly looking back on the experience with a sour taste.  So I decided on a 50 unit dose, right in the median.  Actually, I'd have to say "median" is a fairly relative term, as my mental space shuttle reached Pluto, but stopped just short of leaving the solar system ...  :psychsplit:

So he readied me up in the guest bedroom, I got comfortable and put the Are You Sphongled? playlist on my iPod and the sweet subwoofer-containing/noise-canceling headphones [Skullcandy Skullcrushers] on my ears, and prepared to be unprepared for what I was about to experience.  He prepared the dose in a small, brand-new and clean (of course) needle, and poked my butt, very slowly injecting chemical madness into my bottom.  I don't like needles, but since I was doing pharmaceutical-grade K and not black tar heroin or something, my concern was minimal, at best.  I was mainly focused on what was about to happen. :syringe: = :crazy2:

He turned off the lights in the room and told me he would come back to check on me as soon as he and his girl left their K-holes ... Sphongle Falls began to work it's magic on my brain, and as I'm listening to the beautiful sounds in complete darkness, wondering where this was all going ...

POW!  The music stopped being a focus of my attention as it became the entire experience, fueling the drama which was unfolding at ludicrous speed: an experience of being and perceiving the building blocks of reality, as I was reduced to a single-celled organism within moments, completely losing track of myself, reality slowly rebuilding itself (myself?) at great speed, yet fully aware of every moment.  Music was beyond intense, it was so deep that I was sure that every moment has already happened and always will happen, as with the best psychedelic trips.  Unbelievably significant, emotional, dramatic feelings, every perception of everything just magnificent and at many times very hard to handle.

After the initial rush where my body was completely left somewhere else, and I noticed myself becoming a perceived "caveman", completely primal in instinct and feeling, I found myself sometimes throwing off the headphones for a moment because the intensity was so great of feeling EVERYTHING at once.  And moments later I would put them right back on, choosing to experience the madness at full throttle at Simon Posford's brilliance created a world like I could have never imagined.

I became a caveman, trying to figure out the light switch, opening the door to the hallway to get some sort of psychic reassurance from my friend Devin, but being sucked right back in (LITERALLY) to the the room and deciding that I must go through the whole experience alone to get the desired effect.  So, being sucked back in the room, I went back to the bed and allowed myself to get completely lost once again in the music and the rich depth of my perception and imagination.  As far as a spiritual experience goes, I give Ketamine an A+++.  This is a REAL psychedelic, to be respected, and for me, greatly cherished.

To cut a long story at least a little shorter, as the whirlwind psychedelia waned down just the slightest, I started being able to recall memories from the same day, how awesome the night was, how tough the morning was, things I said, things I heard, everything having deep (REAL) significance to my emotional state and how everything in my life relates to me.  I relived many moments of the day in my mind and was able to review from a very 3rd person perspective, giving me an amazing ability of self-psycho analysis.  VERY dramatic.

My friend Devin conjured out of nowhere in his underwear, looking very nuts, and we had two very psychotically happy people in the same room attempting to speak English.  The INTENTIONS were understood, but all Devin could say was "Sean, my friend, you are nuts."  And I would laugh and reiterate the same to him.  I put my headphones on his head and he said some very funny things about "going up" and basically we said our "farewell and good travels" and parted our ways to stay in our respective rooms.

The experience was so influential and underestimated that when I turned on the light, still tripping quite hard, I decided it was time to assault my sketchbook with a brown brush pen.  It felt like "god" himself was moving my hand, directly scarring the sketchbook straight from my brain with nothing inbetween, no body to notice.  But my senses were functioning PERFECTLY, I just couldn't FEEL them.  An incredible experience, very similar to my times drawing on acid.  Perfect control and understanding of hand movements with no feeling or attention necessary.

And here's the chaos that resulted ... the writings and thoughts and feelings and sounds of Shpongle all being Sphongled together in a blender of brilliant, charismatic significance ... a full-throttle focus on watching magic unfold by putting a brush to paper for a full hour straight ... maybe a little longer even:

















... and that was it.  when I finished, the Sphongle album had ended, and I felt victorious, having survived the maelstrom of rebuilding the world thought by thought, vision by vision ... just incredible.  nothing felt contrived or synthetic, every thought was brutally real and amazing.  I ended up sleeping like a King and awakening feeling like one.  what a night :heart:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Edited by HB (08/07/08 11:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8736887 -

i got work early tomm but im going to read it then...


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: watchoutnow] * 1
    #8736920 -

Awesome I couldn't not read after I saw those writings... Your good.. I like the way you write... Probably cause that shit is tight and raw.

Closest I've been to K is 2-C-T-2. I couldn't write in English... But that was injected soooo I'm sure the effects were desirably that much more intense.

Nice report!


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Edited by watchoutnow (08/06/08 11:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: watchoutnow] * 1
    #8736924 -

:thumbup::thumbup: I like ketamine too good trip story.  I really want to IM some sometime I've only snorted it.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: watchoutnow] * 1
    #8736965 -

watchoutnow said:
Awesome I couldn't not read after I saw those writings... Your good.. I like the way you write... Probably cause that shit is tight and raw.

Closest I've been to K is 2-C-T-2. I couldn't write in English... But that was injected soooo I'm sure the effects were desirably that much more intense.

Nice report!



thanks a lot!  it is very hard to put such a quickly-unfolding experience into words, especially since there was no "time-frame" to work with, I completely lost understanding of time when I decided to look at my phone at the peak ... I was like, wait, that doesn't mean ANYTHING!  and I didn't even care ...

unlike mushrooms or acid, which feel more "paced", this was actually more like DMT ... you let go of the wheel, put on your blindfold and slam the accelerator! 

thanks again for reading and for the good words!

Gainer said:
:thumbup::thumbup: I like ketamine too good trip story.  I really want to IM some sometime I've only snorted it.



I am unsure how much slower the onset is with snorting, but I can definitely say that IM is not gradual in the slightest.  when you feel it, it's already "too late" :grin: ... I couldn't even IMAGINE what IV would be like, that might be too much for any man to handle ... :wink:

really though, what blows me away is how euphoric I became today after lasnight ... the Ketamine worked like an anti-depressant for life, just making me appreciate everything all over again ... just what I needed :heart:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Gainer] * 1
    #8736977 -

sounds crazy the whole K=hole thing, only heard about it never really asked bout it always thought it was a bit grimy? with the snortin and the cough syrup relation but i could see it bein your b-day and all, glad your alright

happy birthday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #8737041 -

aiyobro said:
sounds crazy the whole K=hole thing, only heard about it never really asked bout it always thought it was a bit grimy? with the snortin and the cough syrup relation but i could see it bein your b-day and all, glad your alright

happy birthday



thanks for the birthday wishes.  I'm not sure if what I experienced was a "K-hole" but I couldn't honestly imagine ever wanting a higher dose than what I took ... it took me to the bleeding-edge of my sanity, and at times I felt very unsure what just happened to me, but "fear" never entered my head ... just momentary lapses of extreme uneasiness which quickly dissipated when I realized "every moment is perfect" and "there is nothing to fear ... ever ... everything is love creating everything" and so on ... a very positive trip in all respects.

and as far as the "grimy" thing goes, there was none of it!  the visuals were very earthy with some extra color and enhanced definition, no muddiness ... but not quite prismatic like acid can be, and not so deeply warping like shrooms can be ... actually the mental aspect was far more wild than the visuals, which were just icing on the cake .. but at the least, the enhanced DEFINITION of my world was significant, and the closed-eye visuals were animated so quickly that there was never a moment to grasp on to just one concept ... you were already miles ahead by the time you even noticed.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8737077 -

Yeah I only had a small dose; a few lines here and there.  It kicked in pretty fast, but nothing like I imagine an IM would be.  I would also just like a big pile of K to have fun with not necessarily IM but have fun with.  One of my friend was telling me about his first K experience.  He said he cut out a big line like he was doing coke...  He finished half the line passed out into K hole.  He said the whole time he was in the K-hole all he could think was damn this shit feels so good I just wish I could get back in my body so I could do some more.  His friends said when he came out the K-hole he picked up right where he left off and finished the rest of the line.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Gainer] * 1
    #8737093 -

Gainer said:
He finished half the line passed out into K hole.  He said the whole time he was in the K-hole all he could think was damn this shit feels so good I just wish I could get back in my body so I could do some more.  His friends said when he came out the K-hole he picked up right where he left off and finished the rest of the line.



hah!  that's hilarious.  I couldn't agree less, however, just because the experience was so intense that I felt completely fulfilled from beginning to end ... to have gone a second round would have turned a great night into one of the most miserable of my life.  but different strokes for different folks, that's how the wheel spins ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8737112 -

Sounds like an awesome time.  I could imagine it's pretty good when injected. :syringe:

Cool sketchings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8737121 -

Amazing trip report! Thanks for sharing :sun:

Out of all the psychedelic experiences I have had over the years.. 300+ acid trips, just about as many mushroom trips, mescaline, dmt, mdma and everything else... I am almost ashamed to admit I have never had a fully fledged ketamine trip. I tried it once, but it was a very light dose and I was under the influence of several other substances at the time, so I didn't really get the whole experience. I always had a negative, pre-conceived notion of K for some reason, and figured it was something I didn't need to bother myself with. The whole "K-hole" thing sounded like some completely wasted, no-sense-of-reality sort of thing like when you take a bunch of valium... I always just figured it was one of those drugs that would never be worth doing.. even though I've tried just about everything :tongue:

But the way you describe it puts it into an entirely different light for me, it is now my mission to obtain and dose myself with some high-grade ketamine. :laugh:
Sounds like exactly what I need. Again, thanks for sharing! Sounds intense! Especially with the Shpongle.. that stuff is purely magical. A better trip guide, I cannot think of.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8738601 -

Headphones+ K = awesomeness!!!

I remember listening to parabol by tool during my first experience with K.
Headphones on, you just ride on  the energy of the music. Maynard sang the line

"This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember; we are eternal,
all this pain is an illusion."

I remember being blown away by what he said, it got me thinking about the fact that I am going to die someday, but the last line gave me comfort and made me relax after I thought about it...
Quality K is quite the experience.:cool:


--------------------
Hipness is not a state of mind, it's a fact of life. You don't decide you're hip, it just happens...Haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8738628 -

Happy to hear you had a positive experience HB, thanks for sharing.

Interesting commentary regarding the potential anti-depressant action of ketamine in humans (source: Wikipedia; secondary source: Erowid):
Quote:
Experimental antidepressant use

100g of KetamineWhen treating patients suffering from complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) with a low-dose (subanesthetic) ketamine infusion, it was observed that some patients made a significant recovery from associated depression. This recovery was not formally documented, as the primary concern was the treatment of the patient's pain. It was not possible to quantify to what degree depression recovery was secondary to the patient's recovery from CRPS. Based on this result, it was thought that a low-dose (subanesthetic) infusion of ketamine was worth a trial in patients who were suffering from treatment-resistant depression without other physical or psychiatric illness.

Correll, et al gave ketamine intravenously to patients commencing at 15–20 mg/h (0.1–0.2 mg/kg/h) and the dose increased until a maximum tolerated dose was achieved. This dose was assumed to be a therapeutic dose and was maintained for 5 days. Patients were able to eat, drink, watch television, or read. They could feel inebriated and/or unsteady when walking. If hallucinations occurred, the dose was to be reduced. The patients' normal medications were continued as it was feared that stopping them might result in severe depressive episodes. Before and following each treatment with ketamine, at patient clinic visits, the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) and the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (HAMD-17) were obtained. Two of the patients were described with impressive improvement in depression being maintained for 12 months in patient A and recurrence at 2.5 months and 9 months in patient B.[24]

The National Institute of Health News reports that a study of 18 patients has found that ketamine significantly improved treatment-resistant major depression within hours of injection.[25] The improvement lasted up to one week after the single dose.[26] The patients in the study were previously treatment resistant, having tried an average of six other treatments that failed. NIMH director Dr. Thomas Insel said in the paper:

"To my knowledge, this is the first report of any medication or other treatment that results in such a pronounced, rapid, prolonged response with a single dose. These were very treatment-resistant patients."

The researchers apparently attribute the effect to ketamine being an NMDA receptor antagonist.[27] Those findings of Zarate et al corroborate earlier findings by Berman et al.[28] However Zarate et al do raise some concerns about their results due to a possible lack of blinding, because of the inebriating effects of low dose ketamine infusion, and it is recommended that future studies include an active placebo.

The findings by Zarate et al. are confirmed by Liebrenz et al, who substantially helped a 55-year-old male subject with a treatment-resistant major depression and a co-occurring alcohol and benzodiazepine dependence by giving an intravenous infusion of 0.5 mg/kg ketamine over a period of 50 minutes and Goforth et al who helped a patient with severe, recurrent major depressive disorder that demonstrated marked improvement within 8 hours of receiving a preoperative dose of ketamine and one treatment of electroconvulsive therapy with bitemporal electrode placement.[29]<[30]

However, a new study in mice by Zarate et al. shows that blocking the NMDA receptor is an intermediate step. According to this study, blocking NMDA increases the activity of another receptor, AMPA, and this boost in AMPA activity is crucial for ketamine’s rapid antidepressant actions. NMDA and AMPA are receptors for the neurotransmitter glutamate. The glutamate system has been implicated in depression recently. This is a departure from previous thinking, which had focused on serotonin and norepinephrine. The glutamate system may represent a new avenue for treatment and research.[31]





--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: longbone] * 1
    #8738668 -

0xYg3n said:
Sounds like an awesome time.  I could imagine it's pretty good when injected. :syringe:

Cool sketchings.



thanks!  the sketches were a very inspiring "link" to reality ... because every time I'd make a line, I was thinking "this is REALLY happening, I'm REALLY drawing a line and it will be on this page forever" and the significance was almost overwhelmingly positive ... a feeling to remember!!

Shroomism said:
Amazing trip report! Thanks for sharing :sun:

Out of all the psychedelic experiences I have had over the years.. 300+ acid trips, just about as many mushroom trips, mescaline, dmt, mdma and everything else... I am almost ashamed to admit I have never had a fully fledged ketamine trip. I tried it once, but it was a very light dose and I was under the influence of several other substances at the time, so I didn't really get the whole experience. I always had a negative, pre-conceived notion of K for some reason, and figured it was something I didn't need to bother myself with. The whole "K-hole" thing sounded like some completely wasted, no-sense-of-reality sort of thing like when you take a bunch of valium... I always just figured it was one of those drugs that would never be worth doing.. even though I've tried just about everything :tongue:

But the way you describe it puts it into an entirely different light for me, it is now my mission to obtain and dose myself with some high-grade ketamine. :laugh:
Sounds like exactly what I need. Again, thanks for sharing! Sounds intense! Especially with the Shpongle.. that stuff is purely magical. A better trip guide, I cannot think of. 



yes, until the other night, I figured it was the poor man's psychedelic, a cheap imitation on the level of Nos, probably with a lot of body load and badness ... but it was nothing like that.  True, I didn't elaborate much on the nausea that fought for my attention, and didn't make much light of the two times I puked into the toilet, not feeling it come out (which was nice lol) ...

but that's because the nausea didn't even matter.  the trip's power and magic made anything negative about it just fall away ... unimportant.  the chemical is pure magic, under the right circumstances and with the right intentions, I think ... not something I'd jump to do again soon, but one that I will be very happy to return to one day.

longbone said:
Headphones+ K = awesomeness!!!

I remember listening to parabol by tool during my first experience with K.
Headphones on, you just ride on  the energy of the music. Maynard sang the line

"This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember; we are eternal,
all this pain is an illusion."

I remember being blown away by what he said, it got me thinking about the fact that I am going to die someday, but the last line gave me comfort and made me relax after I thought about it...
Quality K is quite the experience.:cool:



it sounds like you had the experience I did, the life vs. death trip.  I guess the trip made me remember what Tool is saying right there, because as I was somewhat afraid of the feelings and whether the trip could kill me (lol) and such, I realized that the trip was perfect, that the feelings were too, and that my fear of everything in life is a joke ... I will be "protected" by the love that makes up everything, the eternal energy wants me to make it as much as I want myself to ... and other "crazy" but significant thoughts :cool: if only it could be described in the full detail that the experience lets you on to ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: geokills] * 1
    #8738690 -

that's a wildly interesting article!  I fully believe in it's efficacy in anti-depressant and anti-addictive therapy potential, because despite the grogginess the next morning, I almost never felt so good.  a very interesting chemical ... one to remember, that's for sure :yesnod:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8738757 -

What does 50 units of ketamine mean in terms of weight?

I had a somewhat similar experience with cannabis last night, I smoke a fat bowl and put on my headphones with one of my favourite chillout mixes and dissolved into nothing and everything.

Ketamine is a fun drug, but it does get really dirty... So many keta-fuckups :sad:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Cepheus] * 1
    #8738827 -

Cepheus said:
What does 50 units of ketamine mean in terms of weight?

I had a somewhat similar experience with cannabis last night, I smoke a fat bowl and put on my headphones with one of my favourite chillout mixes and dissolved into nothing and everything.

Ketamine is a fun drug, but it does get really dirty... So many keta-fuckups :sad:



I'm not sure what 50 units equates to, I'm sure I could ask him though ... my friend was in charge of setting up the dose, so I just put my faith in his efforts.

what do you mean by "it gets really dirty"?  and what's a "keta-fuckup"?  lol ... funny terminology ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB] * 1
    #8738885 -

Ketamine is one of those drugs that is quick easy and fun.. anyone can do it (and you can do it pretty much anywhere as long as you don't k hole :smirk:), there is no real come down, you just feel a little groggy and it doesn't last very long... As a consequence its easy to do on a regular basis and then it starts getting dirty.

I've met a lot of fucked up ketamine fiends.. the sort of people who wake up with bleeding noses and throw ingup keta-bile (the stuff is nasty on your stomach) and then proceed to get ketamized all day every day :sad:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Cepheus] * 1
    #8738890 -

Everything in moderation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #8739114 -

how long did it last for you?

snorted for me it only lasts about 20-30 minutes. injected lasts longer?


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shpongle = Jesus Christ
( 1 2 all )
Hrethic 4,131 27 05/08/04 01:28 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Shpongle is cool
( 1 2 all )
DestruKtiKon 2,664 22 03/02/04 07:24 PM
by Vulture
* Shpongled at Last, Thank God, Shpongled at Last!
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,674 50 01/10/05 01:51 PM
by Vvellum
* Headphones?
( 1 2 all )
Flashback 3,362 24 01/25/05 05:14 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* DMT,Shpongle and the Stars
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
chinacat72 17,850 140 07/31/04 12:15 PM
by LoneDeranger
* Need new headphones DNKYD 1,382 11 10/18/05 11:00 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Surround headphones? XUL 1,276 7 10/28/05 10:02 AM
by XUL
* just ordered Are You Shpongled...
( 1 2 all )
Krishna 3,964 32 04/24/04 03:35 AM
by Strumpling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,747 topic views. 3 members, 67 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.