Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Which strain for my desired trip?
    #865944 -

Hello all. I will be growing my first grow soon. I need advice on what strain to go with.

I don't want something that totally kicks my brain out the door and stomps on it. Instead, I am looking for a visual, dreamy trip. Something mild, and calm. I know that circumstances of the day and your mood can greatly affect the trip, but I am generally a very happy and easy-going, dreamy guy. (I am a writer, lol. Go figure.)

So, what strain do you reccomend for a dreamy, visual trip? I posted this question in the CC forum and someone nicely reccomended an Ecuadorian strain from sporeworks.

Thanks for any suggestions!


--------------------
-Artificial Intelligence is preferable to Actual Stupidity any day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which strain for my desired trip? [Re: Growbaby]
    #865954 -

All cubes are pretty much the same. Some might be stronger than others, but that depends on how it is grown. My first time I did eq's and they were cool. Very easy to grow and nice trip to go with also. I strongly suggest them. I always had them growing evertime I would start a new batch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which strain for my desired trip? [Re: Growbaby]
    #866037 -

I recommend Cyanscens. Fuck, I don't even know if I spelled that correctly. The are a pain in the arse to grow compared to other strains but they are worth it.


--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which strain for my desired trip? [Re: Killa420]
    #866091 -

Hiya Killa!

I think its going to be Ecuadorian. Seems like the best strain for a newbie to study.


--------------------
-Artificial Intelligence is preferable to Actual Stupidity any day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* different strains/different trips? erikmn 1,007 4 04/23/02 03:15 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Thoughts on Mazatapec strain?
( 1 2 all )
axtv 19,307 23 04/01/25 07:39 PM
by B Traven
* Strain vs. Strain Aarondx 5,510 12 11/20/05 10:42 AM
by lid
* Strains optikal_trip 1,018 4 08/30/01 02:42 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Strains? optikal_trip 1,514 11 09/04/01 03:00 AM
by Snobrdr311
* which strain has the most visuals?
( 1 2 all )
abrcromby_dude 7,167 35 09/17/05 06:53 AM
by Holydiver
* P Strain Not pinning strain 3,910 7 04/22/26 04:15 AM
by Captb33
* What to do with these P strain cakes/casings? strain 2,636 1 04/20/02 04:08 PM
by World Spirit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
886 topic views. 25 members, 271 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.