Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: faslimy]
    #3739461 -

I like metal. 

Some bands I like are...
Suffocation, Goratory, Circle of Dead Children, Cattle Decapitation, Unearth, Kalmah, Hatework, Damaged, Heaven Shall Burn, Sewaged, As I Lay Dying, Arsis, In Slumber, Ablaze My Sorrow, In Flames, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, Into the Moat, Vehemence, Soilent Green, As The Sun Sets, In Quest....

and a ton more.  :headbanger:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: Liz]
    #3739477 -


shadows fall are a good ass kicker, but i assume you know that being from mass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: DSD]
    #3739482 -

yes, I've seen them a bunch of times live, and know their singer pretty well.  great guys.  :cool:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #3739507 -

listening to some testament right now :laugh:

:rockon:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: kaiowas]
    #3744115 -



--------------------
Cylon and Garfunkel

Edited by HandsomeDave (02/07/05 02:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: faslimy]
    #8623452 -

Nihility by Decapitated was good, but unlike many, I really liked Organic Hallucinosis.  I think that the new vocalist (is it Covan?) is really good, with a really commanding presence.  Post(?)Organic and A Poem About an Old Prison MAn have got to be some of the best slices of metal I've heard in a while.


--------------------
For we are as tree-trunks in the snow.  Apparently they are merely resting on the surface of the snow, and a little push would be enough to knock them over.  No, that's not the case for they are firmly attached to the ground.  But see, even that is only seemingly the case.

- Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: Samsa]
    #8623463 -

STOP BUMPING 3-4 YEAR OLD THREADS!


:kingcrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: faslimy]
    #8623570 -

Currently listening to "DeathCrush" by Mayhem. 'Metal' (quoted to imply its subgenres) is by far the genre of music I listen to the most, but I wouldn't classify myself as a metalhead because I see it as limiting. Plus, most self-proclaimed metalheads I know are utter douches.

Back on topic, Black Metal is my favorite metal genre. Sucks that Leviathan broke up; Massive Conspiracy Against All Life is such a brilliant album.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: Boots]
    #8623645 -

WARNING!
The last post in this topic is more than 30 days old! (exactly XXXX days)
Please only post a reply if it is truly relevant!!


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #8623722 -

Enslaved

(nice bump)


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8623739 -

CaptainH13 said:
STOP BUMPING 3-4 YEAR OLD THREADS!


:kingcrankey:



Why does it matter? Its fucking metal!:rockon:



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8624616 -

I like metal too.
Listening to Tangorodrim right now.
Two-man, drunk, old school black metal in the vein of older Darkthrone. From Russia but live in Israel.
Wait, now I'm listening to Negative Plane. Actually a fucking great black metal band from the USA! Congratulations.
Norwegian black metal is happening in Nidaros right now.
Check out Kaosritual's album if you're into Ulver's Nattens Madrigal album.

Some extra smokefriendly metal:
Om. This is the rythm section of legendary stonermetal kings Sleep. Repetitive and mesmerizing basslines and a fucking great drummer.

Acid King. Named after the "mescaline murderer" Ricky Kasso. Frontwoman/guitarist/vocalist Lori S. is way cool.


The Devil's Blood. More 70'rock style actually, but very cool and satanic. From Holland.

Light 'em and enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #8624626 -

i enter this thread and agree with every single post
however i am no longer a zakk wylde fanatic anymore, i wish i was not 18 at the time of creation of said username.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: zSDMF]
    #8624669 -

zSDMF said:
i enter this thread and agree with every single post
however i am no longer a zakk wylde fanatic anymore, i wish i was not 18 at the time of creation of said username.



Be happy you didn't get a Zakk Zylde tattoo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: tomu]
    #8624673 -

i probably will, i've thought about having the sonic brew cover somewhere.  i still love the music he used to make, i don't change my colors like that.  his recent music is trash though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: zSDMF]
    #8624842 -

Not the whiskybottle version i hope?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: Samsa]
    #8624933 -

Samsa said:
Nihility by Decapitated was good, but unlike many, I really liked Organic Hallucinosis. 



Organic Hallucinosis kicks serious ass. 

Several of my favorite bands conspicuously absent from listing:

ORIGIN, QUO VADIS, ATHEIST, NECROPHAGIST, OLD MAN'S CHILD


toma said:
Check out Kaosritual's album if you're into Ulver's Nattens Madrigal album.



Ulver  :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

I'll look into it, thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Metalhead Thread [Re: tomu]
    #8625015 -

no the skull and tags, idk though.  zakk wylde was a lengthy era in my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ozzfest to be a free event this year.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,595 28 02/07/07 04:13 PM
by Cowgold
* Any Devin Townsend fans around here? el8tch 883 15 01/31/16 04:43 PM
by 5150
* Finally yeah! Slipknot All hope is gone! Its out!
( 1 2 all )
Cloneufc 2,411 22 08/25/08 02:29 PM
by it stars saddam
* SLIPKNOT Percussionist: 'We Are The Hardest Ever. We Blow All Bands Away' Bridgeburner 1,618 17 05/30/08 07:16 PM
by Mad_Larkin
* what the fuck happened to slipknot Gr33nTree73 1,397 10 10/12/08 08:44 PM
by supra
* Ozzfest in Wisconsin ? Crass 1,108 9 08/24/03 10:46 PM
by Budtastic
* ozzfest today! kaiowas 690 6 07/29/04 08:47 AM
by kaiowas
* Just got back from Ozzfest (some photos) NewbieS 743 2 08/04/06 11:35 PM
by zSDMF

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,541 topic views. 4 members, 264 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.