Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Papaver]
    #857278 -

no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Smack31]
    #857338 -

Wimp!

:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Papaver]
    #857357 -

YARRRR!!!


it should be clickable though  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Yoda [Re: Muppet]
    #857610 -



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
and one more for good mesure [Re: Muppet]
    #857614 -



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Pac-Man [Re: Muppet]
    #857632 -

and of course, no collection would be complete without ---->


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac-Man [Re: Muppet]
    #857641 -

i can't even tell what the hell those are...


pacman's cool though  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac-Man [Re: Smack31]
    #857655 -

saddly - I suck at creating my own emoticons...so I had too shrink down larger pics to make most of these. And as you can see, they get distorted as fuck in the process. Each one of the ones I posted are described in the subject lines of the posts (par exampla: the two you're referring to are supposed to be a full body shot of Yoda, and a head shot of him) The ones I had doobie post were a white smiley with sunglasses (obviously) and a troll. What sux about the troll though, is that it started off as an animated gif and it used to wave and shit (hence the reason I wanted to use him) but I couldn't shrink it down to size without fucking up the animation...so basically, he wound up looking like crap (I still posted him though cause I remember someone specifically requesting a troll, and the last one I posted sucked even more)


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac-Man [Re: Smack31]
    #857664 -

I still have a hippy flower with a smiley inside of it that I was thinking of posting...but I'm thinking it looks too much like the sun one we already have, so I'm probably just gonna dump that idea. And I also have an R2D2 that I was gonna put up here too...but it too looks all distorted and shit, so I'll likely trash that one as well. BUT I'm still wanting to fiddle around with a few super hero logos (e.g. the Batman bat, the Superman S, etc) as well as a couple of other ideas that I still haven't gotten around to yet...so you haven't seen the last of me quite yet  :wink: 


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac-Man [Re: Muppet]
    #857707 -

now that i know what it is i can see it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: World Spirit]
    #857734 -

we need a domo-kun gif.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: djfrog]
    #857780 -

I've already posted one...you might wanna try looking throught the posts before making any more suggestions


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Muppet]
    #858118 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: World Spirit]
    #858138 -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 0 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Muppet]
    #858367 -

nahh, fuck looking. Can you PM me a link to it?

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: djfrog]
    #858659 -

wtf...it's the same god damn thread lazy ass...go back to page one and fuckin scroll down (it's not that fuckin tough to do) in fact, here - I'll makit it extra fuckin easy for ya ----> click me
*mumbles to self* morons...I'm surrounded by morons


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: World Spirit]
    #860587 -


Pac-Man
he?s got my vote!
why would anyone want that thing?
shut the fuck up alreay




Votes accepted from the dawn of the universe until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Muppet]
    #860635 -

/me hums pacman opening music
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - {:}


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Shroomism]
    #860684 -

SWEET JESUS!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ninja emoticon Muppet 3,660 17 09/21/02 01:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Emoticons Revised: Give us smilies World Spirit 1,833 14 07/06/03 12:19 AM
by Strumpling
* emoticon _cracker 1,495 7 03/14/04 09:03 AM
by MetaShroom
* we need a :shrugs: emoticon Muppet 1,854 4 05/30/04 02:05 PM
by Redstorm
* Emoticons! Ellis Dee 1,188 2 01/19/02 03:24 PM
by Ellis Dee
* The 'Calling Doctor Love' forum zeuzjuz 1,157 2 06/15/01 08:30 AM
by Phobos
* I Love the Shroomery! Fungi_x 1,106 2 09/02/03 12:53 AM
by Murex
* Cool Metal Emoticon fireworks_godS 1,422 13 04/09/04 11:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
6,512 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.037 seconds on 22 queries.