Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I love the new emoticons...but...
    #856235 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: World Spirit]
    #856240 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: World Spirit]
    #856250 -

    Other emoticons that should be taken into consideration
  • domo-kun
  • old timer smiley
  • gay/transvestite smiley
  • caveman smiley
  • at least one pirate smiley (not the one above though...we need a captain or something)
  • Star Trek smiley (like a vulcan or some shit)
  • Yoda
  • R2D2
  • a frog
  • shoe
  • flower
  • broken heart
  • coin...or some sort of money symbol
  • Toad from Super Mario Brothers 2
  • atomic bomb explosion
  • cow

I'll be fuckin around with some prototypes throughout the day...so if someone wants to take the ones I make and make em look like someone other then a three year old made em, I'd appreciate it  :cool: 


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Edited by Muppet (09/01/02 05:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: World Spirit]
    #856267 -

I agree. I think Smack's Pirate Smiley should be inlcuded! :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Papaver]
    #856269 -

Make a 15 x 15 pixel version.


--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
the sock [Re: Muppet]
    #856372 -



(on a side note - I really suck at making my own emoticons...so I?m just going to prototype pics I can copy and scale down from now on)


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
domo-kun [Re: Muppet]
    #856406 -



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Toad [Re: Muppet]
    #856463 -



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
troll [Re: Muppet]
    #856484 -



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Muppet]
    #856491 -

I've reached my upload limit for the day...so I'm gonna have to finish up some time within the next couple of days (I already have another troll and a new 'cool' smiley ready to go...and I have ideas for a few more that I'm gonna try to finish up on before the end of the day...so there's definately going to be at least few more up here before too long)


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Muppet]
    #856520 -

you can send me it and i will post it for ya man


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Dobie]
    #856533 -

I appreciate the offer dude...but I think there might just be an easier way around this  :wink: 


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Dobie]
    #856542 -

nevermind...plan B just went up in smoke
(smart move on the admins though...I'll give em that much)


--------------------


"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #856578 -

lol you cant upload more pics under a different name


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Dobie]
    #856605 -

hehehe...this is true  :grin:
(it was worth a shot though, right?) 


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Muppet]
    #856636 -

hell yea it was smart think mods if ya want me to post them email them to dobie_is_stoned@yahoo.com


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: Dobie]
    #856841 -

In reply to:
hell yea it was smart think mods if ya want me to post them email them to dobie_is_stoned@yahoo.com




huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: emoticons...and misc icons [Re: ]
    #856964 -



i told him he could email these and i could post them for him


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #856996 -

15x15
vvvvvvv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love the new emoticons...but... [Re: Smack31]
    #857272 -

Cool! That's your original one. I'd forgotten all about it. :grin:

Smack, I do like the red bandana one though, is there a way to tweak the tie?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ninja emoticon Muppet 3,660 17 09/21/02 01:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Emoticons Revised: Give us smilies World Spirit 1,833 14 07/06/03 12:19 AM
by Strumpling
* emoticon _cracker 1,495 7 03/14/04 09:03 AM
by MetaShroom
* we need a :shrugs: emoticon Muppet 1,854 4 05/30/04 02:05 PM
by Redstorm
* Emoticons! Ellis Dee 1,188 2 01/19/02 03:24 PM
by Ellis Dee
* The 'Calling Doctor Love' forum zeuzjuz 1,157 2 06/15/01 08:30 AM
by Phobos
* I Love the Shroomery! Fungi_x 1,106 2 09/02/03 12:53 AM
by Murex
* Cool Metal Emoticon fireworks_godS 1,422 13 04/09/04 11:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
6,512 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.