Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sell sex to me.
    #8594566 -

I'm not kidding.

Why should I have sex? Why is it so essential? I've seen people get hopelessly dependent on having sex and sex partners and making complete fools of themselves, or utter jerks of themselves cheating and what have you not.

Whats so good about sex that you guys are addicted to it like heroin?
Sell sex to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8594593 -

I'm not addicted, nor have I had sex for about 3 months, but sex with somebody that you love is the most euphoric feeling I can imagine.
I don't advocate meaningless sex though, I think it's emotionally unhealthy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8594600 -

it is a normal human function to have sex.
don't be such a fuckin geek.
but meaningless sex is really stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8594604 -

I'm with you man, I wonder how far humanity would have come by now if we'd redirected all the efforts at chasing tail into more productive endeavors.

But if you really want me to sell sex to you, services start a $10/hour. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8594657 -

Contraceptives have made this society sex-obsessed.

If every other time you had sex a baby came out, then having sex merely for fuck's sake wouldn't be so common.

Also, the need for nookie has tainted the meaning of Love for many people. Instead of making Love and a baby together, people chase a good feeling brought forth by the rubbing of their genitals.

Would you stay with your girl if the two of you only had sex a few dozen times in a lifetime? Many if they would be honest would say "fuck no"

Sperm is the glue that holds many relationships together and thats why they come apart so easily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8594928 -

sex is overrated.

when i'm whackin' off i think:

'god i gotta get some pussy, i gotta do whatever it takes to get some pussy..."

then i bust a nut.

then i look up and thank sweet, sweet jebus in heaven above that i don't have some dumbass bimbo i have to deal with right now.

then i get something to eat and watch a little tv or surf the web.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8594948 -

You must be a slave to your compulsion or else you will be barked at for not being normal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8595045 -

>Whats so good about sex that you guys are addicted to it like heroin?
Sell sex to me.


just like heroin
you're gonna have to try it to find out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8595185 -

Sex and the desire of sex is what keeps society together as a whole.  Everything man accomplishes, it's because he believes that it will one day get him laid.

Women control the pussy, so men make bridges, build houses, manufacture cocaine, etc.

If it was free, we'd all live in a cardboard box somewhere, eating from a dumpster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8595478 -

George Washington Carver got no enjoyment from sex, I believe.

Humans seem to be wired for just about anything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8595489 -

Sell sex you say
Fuck that, I'd rather write an essay
Wait a minute, are you hot
If so, you can sleep on my cot
I need some cash
So let's have a sex bash
Heh, that sounds dope
but if your a guy- NOPE
For i am straight as a ripple
And ready for some nipple

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sell sex to me. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8595714 -

It's not essential but it's a good way to spend some time and use up a bit of energy.  Plus you feel pretty content afterwards (usually).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thank god for abortion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,234 78 12/11/09 12:10 AM
by Anonymous
* None of the girls I have sex with make me wear a condom
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,923 42 10/03/08 08:26 AM
by Anonymous
* I dedicate this abortion to GOD Anonymous 453 10 11/22/07 07:34 AM
by Anonymous
* When is Inbreeding ok?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,005 35 07/09/08 11:58 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
383 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.