Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I was wondering....and I know there's a Katy Perry fan here so...
    #8570481 -

Is she gay? I'm wondering this because she has another song that's called "ur so gay" so I was just wondering if she was. Or maybe she just has an infactuation with lesbians? :shrug: Just curious...


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was wondering....and I know there's a Katy Perry fan here so... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8570484 -

It's trendy to be gay.

I'm gay! :awesome:

We should bring back the original definition of that word. Hell, we can even modify it so it incorporates both interpretations into the final evolutionary product. Something along the lines of "So happy that you don't care whether or not you're perceived as flamboyant."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was wondering....and I know there's a Katy Perry fan here so... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #8570512 -

That's not a bad idea. To make it have like a hybrid meaning lol. I think it is trendy to be gay now lol before u know it everybody will just be fukkin everybody guy or girl lol


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was wondering....and I know there's a Katy Perry fan here so... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8570525 -

fantasylndvictm said:
That's not a bad idea. To make it have like a hybrid meaning lol. I think it is trendy to be gay now lol before u know it everybody will just be fukkin everybody guy or girl lol



Don't count on it. The trend is superficially based and largely avoidant to the latent fear of homosexuality still residing in most men. :wink: Lesbians are trendy. Gay ass pounding is not. (Check the papers, I swear it's true!)

I'm sure it will blow over long before the real acceptance happens on a large scale...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tom Cruise to eat Katie Holmes' placenta?
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,434 46 04/18/06 08:36 PM
by RandalFlagg
* an unidentified flying object in the skies over katy Ogla 843 4 02/21/07 01:38 AM
by budmanman
* Katy Lied... PapaverS 403 1 09/20/06 02:21 PM
by Viveka
* Katie Holmes has herpes RandalFlagg 1,268 11 06/10/05 05:06 PM
by dblaney
* Perry Bible Fellowship Konnrade 1,557 15 02/10/06 12:38 AM
by Konnrade
* Perry Bible Fellowship splifner180 999 12 07/25/06 05:19 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Everybody Knows... PapaverS 1,652 10 02/16/04 02:35 PM
by Papaver
* Perry Mason Silversoul 334 2 10/26/07 08:30 PM
by The_Ghost

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
497 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.