Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm scared to try DMT again
    #8535237 -

I have a bunch of DMT and would like to trip again, but my first trip freaked me out pretty bad. The ride up was too intense for me I think. I've heard if I take it orally with an MAOI that it might be a little less intense. Last time I smoked it out of "the machine" and it took less than 5 seconds to be totally tripping out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm scared to try DMT again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8535240 -

STICK IT UP YOUR BUTT THEN THERE IS NO NEED FOR AN MAOI!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm scared to try DMT again [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8535382 -

teh butt thing really would work but might burn
just dont be scared about it...
now that you know what to expect, you wont freak out so bad on the come up.

also, with dmt most of the 'pre-trip anxiety' is actually just anxiety and being scared of your next blast off, but afterwards most are happy that they did. its just conquering that initial anxiety.

some meditate/breathe deeply, some drink a few beers, some take benzos. others just fucking rip that shit and see what happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm scared to try DMT again [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8535426 -

To the OP: I've talked a lot about my DMT-related anxiety on other forums, it's not really something to be ashamed or Anonymous about (I'm Tchan909).

I put my toes into the DMT world a few times before I dove in with a fairly big dose, and I was not entirely prepared for it. It was a very interesting and memorable trip, but it also shook the foundations of my reality.

The fact is DMT is the most powerful psychedelic on earth, and it's fucking scary if you're not prepared. If you're too scared to want to do it, it's a simple indicator that you are not prepared. That's what I'm going with. I know I will smoke the DMT again at some point, but I can't predict when at the moment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm scared to try DMT again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8543255 -

Anonymous said:
I have a bunch of DMT and would like to trip again, but my first trip freaked me out pretty bad. The ride up was too intense for me I think. I've heard if I take it orally with an MAOI that it might be a little less intense. Last time I smoked it out of "the machine" and it took less than 5 seconds to be totally tripping out.



Did you make it, or did you buy it from someone? I am nervous about trying dmt, but I'm on this spiritual quest. I guess my fear in the experience screws with me. I know where to find 5meo, but I would like to not extract dmt in my house *have a toddler, ...so I'd rather buy it.

Hope you try it again, maybe with a friend. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* foxy Anonymous 283 10 06/25/09 02:27 PM
by Anonymous
* what did i smoke
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 856 29 06/24/09 12:59 PM
by Anonymous
* is DMT really worth 500 a gram?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,995 34 07/05/08 12:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Who is the most irresponsible drug user on the boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,926 49 09/22/08 09:33 AM
by Anonymous
* RIPPER!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 5,142 75 06/26/09 07:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Dead Babies!!! Anonymous 440 14 10/01/09 03:58 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
580 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.